06 June 2018

Customer service


<<H… Hello? Is this the X-perience customer service? I got a complaint to make.
*Anf!*
Yes, my husband… I mean, my wife and I have bought the “couple package” you offer and…
What?
No, no the pills have worked just fine. We transformed exactly as advertized. There’s nothing wrong with that.
*Umf!*
Yeah well the problem is…
Keep it down honey I can’t hear *Anf!*
Well we took the pills and transformed and got both very horny almost immediately and had sex and…
No no! Our new genitals are perfectly fine and we had no problem with the sex. The problem is…
Oooooh!
E… excuse me. The problem is that my girlfriend won’t stop asking for sex. We’ve already done it five times and as soon as she comes in a matter of minutes she’s ready for another round.
Pardon? Mmmmm… Nono I feel completely fine. I like it quite a bit actually. It’s just that I’m exhausted. My… my pussy is so sore and I can’t feel my legs and ass anymore.
Yes I’ll wait in line…
Oh god honey please slow down!
Yes I’m still here. What? Oh so I should just wait for the effects of the pill to wear off? And how much would that take?
8 hours!!! That’s impossible! That’s… oh fuck yes honey! Mmmmm…
All right. I will just wait. Thank you very much.
Yeah sure we are definitely going to use your products again. I guess I will just have to be more prepared next time.
Thank you. Good afternoon.>>

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, if this happened to us, I would also call customer service, but only to order two TG pills, which will make us both of the opposite sex for good.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete