07 June 2018

Substitute


<<I’m home Fran!>>
<<Finally! You’ve been out way more than I expected. Was everything all right? Did the date go well?>>
<<Yeah relax, the date went great. I’ll tell you everything. But first can you swap us back? Even though I’m now much more comfortable with it, it still feels kind of wrong to be in my sister’s body.>>
<<Oh yeah, sure! You’ve just been away for so long that I kinda got used to this body. I’ll swap us back immediately. Now, where did I put the medallion..? Ah! Here it is!>>
*Flash!*
<<Ah! Much better! Feels good to have my body back. Now tell me, how did the date w… Ouch! What the fuck is wrong with my ass? It hurts and it feels so sore! You… You didn’t…>>
<<Yeah… I may have had some fun while in your body. As I was telling you, the date went on just fantastic.>>
<<You sick motherfucker! You were just supposed to go out on a dinner with Drake!>>
<<And I did. And he was so charming. A real gentleman. I think you’ve found yourself a keeper.>>
<<Quit being so casual about it! You had sex with him!>>
<<Well don’t judge, you weren’t there. I couldn’t possibly turn him down. He was just so nice and considerate. Believe me, it would have been a lot worse to play hard to get.>>
<<You asshole! He must be thinking that I’m some kind of whore! Beside, how could you even do something like that? You’re a sicko!>>
<<Don’t think that it was easy for me. This is all your fault to begin with. You asked me to go on that date in your place in order for you to keep working on your project due next week. You told me to do everything that was necessary to not spoil your chance with Drake.>>
<<I was referring to kissing. Maybe let him grope you a bit. I would have never thought that you would have gone on to do anal with him!>>
<<Well neither of us planned to have sex on the first date, it just kind of happened, and the “back alley” just seemed like the best option. I wouldn’t want to get my sister pregnant after all. Besides, we have something to talk about. I knew you weren’t exactly a virgin, but a well used-up asshole was a lot more than I expected.>>
<<Quit it! It’s not funny! You’ve spoiled everything! Now me and Drake will never get together.>>
<<On the contrary, sis. I think he will never let you go now. We had such an amazing time. We didn’t even get into the car, we just did it leaning on the trunk. It was kind of disturbing at first to have sex while in my sister’s body, but as I got more into it I made the best out of it. Believe me, he will not be able to forget this night for a while. In fact, he already texted you. He wants you to join him in his cottage in the mountains for the weekend. A romantic weekend for you lovebirds.>>
<<Really! That’s… that’s amazing! A whole weekend just the two of us! This is a dream! But wait… I can’t go this weekend. I still have to finish my project. It is too important for my career!>>
<<Really? That’s a shame. Well I can’t make you choose between your career and your love life. I guess I will have to pretend to be you once again for this weekend. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my precious little sister after all.>>
<<You asshole! You knew this all along!>>
<<Well, it’s not like you have any choice. And remember it was your idea all along, I never asked for this. But now that I’m into this, I guess I might as well just roll with it and enjoy it while it lasts. Even though I sure hope you will have many more projects to work on in the future. Don’t worry, you can always count on me if you need a substitute. As Drake’s texts will confirm to you, it turns out that I’m quite good at it.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment