02 February 2018

A fitting dress


As Stephan entered the tailor shop he remained a bit surprised when he found a woman sitting at the desk.
<<Oh! Good morning ma’am…>>
<<Good morning sir. How can I help you?>>
<<Well I was looking for Emilio.>>
<<Emilio has retired. Now I’m the one in charge here. I’m Mrs. Reed.>>
<<Nice to meet you. I came here for a tailor-made suit but I guess since Emilio doesn’t work here anymore I better be going.>>
<<And why would you do that? I will make your suit. You don’t think I’m capable?>>
<<Well of course it’s not that! It’s just that I see that there are only dresses in this shop so I assumed…>>
<<Don’t be silly. It’s true that I specialize in dresses, but I’m more than capable of making a suit. Now enough with the nonsense and follow me.>>
<<Well ok then. Thank you Mrs. Reed.>>
<<Please just call me Emily.>>

The woman Lead Stephan to the adjacent room and made him stand in front of several mirrors. Then she took off a measuring tape from a drawer.
<<So, what’s the event? An elegant dinner? A business meeting?>>
<<Well it’s my marriage actually.>>
<<That’s wonderful! I love marriages! Congratulations!>>
<<Thanks. My father recommended me this place. Emilio made his groom suit years ago.>>
<<Well then, I guess it is now my time to shine. I’ll make you look stunning for your special day! Now relax, I need to measure your shoulders.>>
Stephan suddenly started to feel dizzy. It was like he was suddenly unable to focus, and was following the woman’s instructions like in some sort of trance.
<<Oh my. 20 inches wide. You’re pretty buff. Do you work out?>>
<<W… well yes actually. I… I’m sorry I feel like my head is spinning…>>
<<Oh dear! It is probably too hot in here. I’m sorry. You will feel better soon don’t worry. Now strip honey. I need to start.>>
<<What? You’ll make the suit right now?>>
<<Of course! I’m that good! They always say to me that my abilities are almost unearthly!>> chirped the woman.
Stephan found all that rather strange. But for some reason he couldn’t disobey her. So he stripped and stood there to the mercy of that weird woman. A tingling sensation started to go through his body, starting from his shoulders.

<<Let me measure your shoulder one more time. Well would you look at that. Apparently I was mistaken. They are actually 16 inches wide. I guess my mind is pulling some tricks on me.>> she said laughing.
Stephan was now completely confused and almost unable to reply. The woman kept measuring him.
<<5’’6’ feet tall. You’re rather short. When you came through that door you seemed taller. Now tell me, are you excited? I bet you’ve been dreaming the day of your marriage since you were a child.>>
The woman wrapped the measuring tape around Stephan torso. He couldn’t notice, but his pecs had started to soften and two molds of flesh started to develop on his chest. Meanwhile his body hair had started to disappear all over his body. <<36 inches. Perfect!>> commented the woman, releasing Stephan new breasts from the grip of the tape.
<<Well… actually I don’t remember ever dreaming about it.>>
<<Really?! That’s unusual. It is rather common for little girls to dream about the day of their marriage.>>
“Little girls?” thought Stephan confused, but as soon as he tried to realize what was wrong with that sentence he felt strange memories flow through his head.
<<Y… Yeah you’re right. I’ve always dreamed about how my marriage would have been like. It… It’s going to be perfect!>>
<<Be assured that it will be perfect. And most importantly you will have a wonderful dress. I think I’ll make it sleeveless. It will highlight this beautiful neck of yours.>>
In that moment Stephan skin started to become softer and brighter, and all the muscle in his arms and shoulders shrunk, leaving behind a frail figure. His hair turned brown and started to grow down past his shoulder.
<<Now to the waist. You have a really nice figure. 26 inches. You’re basically a model.>> kept commenting the woman. Stephan hips started to widen, wrapped in the measuring tape, while his now smooth legs started to elongate, becoming toned and sexy. <<And here we have 37 inches. You really have a stunning physique!>>
<<T… thanks.>> answered Stephan with a female voice. The guy who had entered the shop had almost completely transformed by that moment, and to his place was standing a beautiful young woman. He wasn’t aware of any of those changes. In fact his new body felt strangely natural. Finally his manhood started to shrink and retreat inside his groin.

<<Now why don’t you tell me something about your significant other?>> continued the woman while taking out some white fabric form the drawers. <<What’s his name?>>
<<J… Joanna.>> stuttered Stephan uncertain.
<<Joanna?! That’s a rather strange name for a groom.>> said the woman while wrapping the fabric around Stephan figure. As soon as it touched his skin it started to morph, shaping itself into a white dress.
<<J… John! I mean John! I’m so lucky to become his wife. He’s so sweet, and considerate, and gorgeous…>>
<<I bet he is. I’m almost done here sweetie. Just let me measure the train. I’ll make you look like a princess!>>
Stephan suddenly felt relieved of the dizziness that had enveloped him until that moment. He looked down and saw the beautiful dress he was wearing, the white fabric perfectly wrapped around his new feminine figure, highlighting his perfect forms. He turned around to look at how long the train was, making his new long air wave and brush against his dainty shoulders. He couldn’t help but smile wholeheartedly. He really felt like a princess.

The woman stood up and took a few steps back to contemplate her work.
<<Yeah… I think we’re done now… this really is one of my best works! Look!>> she said while turning Stephan around to make him face the mirror.
As he saw his reflection he gasped, stunned by how beautiful he looked. He smiled and felt tears almost fill his eyes.
<<It’s perfect! It’s just like I’ve always dreamt it!>>
<<Well it still needs a couple of adjustments but do not worry, it will be ready in a couple of days. John will be amazed when he’ll see you walk down the aisle on the great day. I’m sorry, can you repeat me your name?>>
<<Stephanie. My name is Stephanie.>>
<<Of course. Sorry for that. Well now you can slip off that dress. I’m sure you will have plenty to organize for your special day. Rest assured that you will make a truly gorgeous bride.>> she said while handing him a dress and a pair of high heels which Stephan immediately recognized as his.
<<Thank you so much! You made me really happy! It’s true what they say. Your skills really are magical!>>
<<Just my job honey. Now go. I’ll see you soon.>> replied the woman smiling.

She stood by the door, watching the new girl head down the street, greeting her with a happy smile. She then went back inside, took Stephan’s old clothes and threw them in the garbage can. She sat at the desk and sighed. Sometimes she felt kinda guilty when she used her magic like that. What right did she have to mess with people’s life? But that lasted just a moment. She knew that she had just brought joy in the heart of a bride. The fact that she used to be a man wasn’t important as long as she would have been happy on her special day. She smiled.
Suddenly a teenage boy came through the door.
<<How can I help you young man?>>
<<G… Good morning Ma’am. I may have come to the wrong place. I was searching for a suit to rent for the prom.>>
The woman smiled both maliciously and tenderly.
<<Well here we sell tailor-made clothes but don’t worry, I’m sure I will find something fitting for you. Please, come in honey.>>

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Cap! :) Will you do sequel about that guy whose came for a suit for the prom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not think about it, but it may very well be a cute and fun idea for a future cap :)

      Delete