25 December 2017

The magical shop - Choice 5: The bad girl

Oh my! Now that’s a great choice! I get you babe, you have no interest for all those heels, and jewels, and stuff like that. Fuck that girly shit! Just because you are a woman that doesn’t mean you have to be some kind of eye-candy for men to gawk at. No, you are not anyone’s babe. You are the one in charge! And your leather jacket speaks volumes about your personality.

That’s the kind of look I want to see. Confident and sexy. Men are going to fall at your feet. They have no idea who they are dealing with. But you are going to show them what you are capable of! So be wild! Fuck whoever you want just like they are your toys and laugh at them for falling for you. You don’t need them, nobody can chain your free spirit! You go girl!

3 comments:

  1. KimKat here,
    I just found your site a few minutes ago. Cool to know you are still captioning even if otgc is down.

    BTW, glad I chose the leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to see you here on my little haven! ^-^ I've been a long time fan of your work! :D
      Happy you liked your new body ;)

      Delete