15 May 2018

The TG Lab


As tradition, now that we have reached another great milestone, I have created a new interactive caption ^-^
This is actually a very special one, the most ambitious project I have created so far in fact. A multi-branching story with different paths influenced by readers' choices and 13 possible endings :D
It is not actually that complex, but I hope you are going to like it :)

IMPORTANT!!!

Previous experiences with these kind of captions have showed me that there may be some issues reading them depending on which browser you use, especially if you use Chrome.
If you have any issue please let me know in the comments and I will try to correct them asap. Unfortunately it may take me a day or so, so if meanwhile you want to read the caption you will have to use a different browser. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

As usual leave me any feedback you want, and I'll see you hopefully for the 1Million views! Cheers! 💋
As you step into the building’s lobby, you are slightly disappointed by what you see. It looks like a simple and plain lobby, like the one you would find in some fancy clinic, with people in white coats running around and soothing music coming from the speakers.

Then again, you don’t even know what you were expecting so different. The building didn’t have anything strange about it looking from the outside, nor did the secretary who told you to wait in the lobby for the operator to come with your package. The only thing that lead you to believe that place would have been different from an ordinary workplace were the voices circulating about strange experiments going on inside of it, stories so incredible that it was hard to take any of them seriously, but nonetheless when your friend asked you to go there to get him a package he ordered you found yourself surprisingly thrilled by the idea of going there and finally see what was actually going on in there.

As you sit in the lobby waiting for the secretary to call you, you notice a corridor to your right, and realize that the door has not been locked. You know you should not give in to the temptation and go snoop around, and yet you are so intrigued by the idea that you almost feel like you could jump out of your skin and rush to that door.

What do you do?

7 comments:

  1. hi it do3mattwr what option i choose it sends me to the home page in chrome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would seem that we cant get through the first option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im having a problem geting past. Every time pick an option (I've tried both) it takes me to the blogger page asking if i want to see this content. Wheni say yes the page just refeshes and wont let me past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagined there may have been some issues. As I said it is likely due to the browser. I should be able to make it work properly by this evening, but it may take me some time. Meanwhile you may try using a different browser, and if that does not work just wait for me to resolve this issue :/
    Sorry for the inconvenience ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right click the link, and select "Open in incognito". It's a cookies issue with Chrome. If you open a new incognito tab, it uses a temp cookie which works. Then just close the incognito window when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can also dump your cookies, and use normally. But you have to do it pretty consistently for these type of links. opening the link in incognito is the best way i've found, but you can also use an addon to dump cookies. Should work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rachel, I loved this series. You did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete