20 February 2018

The chocolate box



As promised, I made a new interactive caption for my 100k views.
I hope you'll like it :)
I'll see you guys with other fun stuff for the 250k ;)

Hi there handsome. I was waiting for you.

You hit jackpot tiger! Why that face?

Oh right. I bet you are surprised. It’s not every day that you come home, enter your room, and find a beautiful young woman waiting for you. Well, guess what, it doesn’t end there! I got something special for you!

Look, I got chocolates! You like chocolates, don’t you? Well, even if you don’t, it wouldn’t be polite to turn down my offer. Can you really say no to a beautiful girl like me?
Come on then, go on! Take one! They’re so sweet! You are not going to regret this!

Which one will you pick?

The one with sugar sprinkles

The heart shaped one

The liqueur one

The caramel praline

The one with chocolate cream

The stuffed one

The one with nuts

The dark chocolate one

All of them!




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nice! ^-^ I hope you like your new body and life ;)

      Delete
  2. Kimkat here. Picked the stuffed one. Can't wait for my soon to be due date. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! ^-^ I hope it's going to be a beautiful baby girl :*

      Delete
  3. Dark Chocolate is said to be healthier... *Click*

    ReplyDelete