13 March 2018

Swap travel agency

To celebrate my 250k views on my blog and thank you all for your love and support, I would like to offer you a vacation ^-^
So step into the agency and see where destiny will take you ;)
I'll see you for the 500k, when I will post more ambitious stuff :)

Good morning sir. Please come in. Take a seat and make yourself at home. I’ll be there in a second.

All right Mr. White. Everything will be arranged just as you required. Yes, don’t you worry, we guarantee that your body will be safe until you will go back to it. Wonderful, we hope you’ll like your… accommodation. Enjoy your stay.



Sorry to have kept you waiting. We’re glad you have chosen our agency to organize your vacation. Nowadays with all the booking sites and low cost flights it’s rather rare for someone your age to turn to an actual travel agency.


But that’s why our agency provides services that no competitor can. In fact thanks to us you not only will have a wonderful vacation abroad, but you will be able to take a break from your very body as well. That’s right, what distinguishes us from our competitors is the fact that we don’t use flights, hotels, or anything like that. You just have to pick a destination for your trip, and we will swap your body with one of the thousands of our affiliates all over the world. It may be someone who has decided to make his body available just to get economic return, or maybe a client of one of our branches that wishes to go on vacation as well.


Either way we guarantee that your body will be safe while another person is inhabiting it, and by the end of your stay abroad you will return to it and find it exactly as you left it.

We believe that our agency provides experiences that are far more fulfilling than those any tourist could have by simply travelling abroad, and most of our clients agree that the mere fact of inhabiting a different body is enough to make their vacation truly memorable.

So, if our offering sounds appealing, all that’s left to determine is where you want to go. Here’s the location currently available:

Florence

12 comments:

  1. KimKat here,
    Congrats on the 250k. That's no easy feat, and you sure deserve a million more. I love all your caps. Your site surely fills the void left by opentg.

    By the way, I want to travel to either Rio or Johannesburg. But Can't seem to be able to open the links. Please check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's weird :/ I just checked them and they seem to work just fine for me. I'll ask around and try to find out what the problem is. Thank you for the warning, but most importantly for the kind words :) They really mean a lot ^-^

      Btw, is there any way I can contact you and chat more easily? There's something I need to tell you but I'd like to do it privately if possible. Feel free to contact me at one of my mail addresses however you want if you can. Otherwise I will just settle with this comment section :P

      Delete
    2. For some reason, it doesn't work on chrome, but it does work on internet explorer. Try some other browsers to see if they work.

      Delete
    3. Kimkat here,
      @Rachel thanks for fixing it. During this week I have been an avid client of Swap Travel Agency. I am loving all your interactive caps.

      About getting in touch. To tell you the truth, I still want to keep my real identity a secret. But who knows, maybe i'll setup a new email account.

      Delete
  2. Looks really nice bit it doesn't work on Chrome (at least in my phone) anyways, thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right I think I have fixed it. No clue why it did not work on chrome, but now everything should be all right. Thank you for the feedback :)

    Just imagine you complained with the customer service XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Rachel! And we all need a vacation (you deserve one), especially someplace warmer. Such lovely locations to choose from. For me, I'm curious about Mykonos. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are going to love it ;) Thank you for everything ^-^

      Delete
  5. i just need a vacation i guess to go to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first choice is India - and I am very happy with it!! - Tom-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely choose New Delhi. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete