01 June 2018

Down


What’s the matter? Why so startled? Ah yes, of course! You miss this, don’t you?

Look at you. You’re so funny with that confused and frightened expression on your face. Tell me, how does it feel to have my pussy between your legs? It’s so strange, isn’t it? That unsettling void. Such an alien sensation. I on the other hand feel great with your dick. I suddenly feel sooo powerful! I’m going to have so much fun with this!

What’s that? You want it back? Why would I ever give it back? I love it! Ahah! Calm down. You don’t have to be like that. You really want this back don’t you? You don’t want to be a girl. All right then, I may consider returning us both back to normal. But you wouldn’t want me to give this thing away without having enjoyed it at least a little bit now, would you? So I’ll make you an offer. I will give you back your dick on one condition. You’ll have to blow me.

Yeah, you heard that right. I want you now to get on your knees, take your former dick between your lips, and suck on it eagerly like it’s the most delicious thing you have ever tasted. Don’t make that face. I can see you want it as well. Your mouth is watering. I bet your new pussy is already getting wet just at the thought of my new shaft fucking your mouth. You’re going to love this, you’ll see.

You can’t do this?! Oh all right then. Don’t worry, that’s fine. I’m sure I will find somebody else to do it just as well, if not better. I hope you can find a good fuck as well. It would be such a shame to leave that pussy untapped. What? Oh so you’re going to do it now? Wonderful! That’s my girl! Now come closer, don’t be afraid. I want you to show me why you guys seem to never get enough of blowjobs. You should know how to make your cock cum better than anyone else after all.

Now let’s be clear right away! I want you to put effort into this. I want to see you lick, and kiss, and drool. I want you to take it all the way down. And finally I want you to swallow. That’s right, you mustn’t waste a single drop, or I will have to punish you. And I think I’ll start with pounding that eager little pussy of yours. You’d like that, admit it. You can’t wait to find out how it feels as well. Well, if you are that curious I may show you. Who knows, if you like it that much, I may consider transforming the rest of you as well and making you a full girl. Would you like that? That will have to wait though. You have one job to do now. Come on, grab it. Give me your best. You’re going to enjoy it as well, you’ll see.

1 comment:

  1. I love this.

    When Karen sees it, I hope she comments, too.

    ReplyDelete