04 June 2018

Finishing touch


Yes… nice. Looking good. Man, I have done a great job constructing this body! It’s slender, toned and most importantly finally well proportioned. It took me some time, but I’m finally happy with it!

All those girls, all those body parts stolen. I have now Clara’s cute wavy hair, Jenna’s flat belly with her sexy piercing, Sarah’s long and toned legs, Jasmine’s round butt, and Carrie’s modest breasts. I’m glad I decided to trade Kate’s D-cups for these smaller ones. They looked and felt amazing, sure, but they were also so bulky, and felt kind of awkward. And most importantly they didn’t fit my new body at all. I think I’ll settle for this slender figure for a while, I feel very comfortable like this. I can always find some busty woman and rob of her assets if I ever get tired of these. The sky is the limit as long as I have this magic ring with me.

Only one thing left. This thing. Can I really give it away? If I decide to trade it for some girl’s vag, that would be the last time I’ll ever see it. The ring allows me to swap a body part with someone else only one time. Even if I will ever decide to go back to being a guy I will have to steal someone else’s dick. I didn’t think I would have found myself so attached to my little friend, but I guess it’s only natural, he’s been with me all of my life. But I can’t just keep hiding it between my legs either. Well I guess I knew what it would have come up to since the beginning. No second thoughts, no regrets. Tomorrow I will find some girl and steal her private parts.

But who? Who will my target be? I’ve not felt bad at all so far for stealing other girl’s body parts. It was actually amusing when Kate saw her breasts suddenly disappear replaced by my flat male chest and freaked out, and Clara looked so ridiculous with my hair. She always mocked me for my receding hairline, but who’s laughing now bitch? None of those girls have ever been nice or kind to me, they deserved having their body parts stolen to help me achieve my life dream of being a girl. But I don’t know why, now that I’m so close to the finish line I can’t seem to be able to go all the way. I feel like this would be just too much. What would even be the consequences of something like this? Should I keep punishing those mean girls or should I just pick a random target? There’s so much at stake! But I can’t just stop! I’m so close!

All right, I must stop overthinking this. I will just decide on the spot, but I’m definitely doing it. Bye bye dick, this is our last night together! I guess I can give you one last salute. Tomorrow at this hour I will be furiously fingering my new pussy!

2 comments:

  1. This is outstanding!!!!!!!!!

    All we need now is to hear from Karen again.

    I know she would LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know..truthfully i would've kept it for awhile then decide on going for a tight pussy to start my new life as a new woman haha

    ReplyDelete