20 January 2018

A hard girl to date

Requested by 4alice :) Enjoy!
“God! She’s beautiful! Her bright smile, her pretty face, that hot body… she’s perfect! And not only she’s gorgeous, she’s also smart, funny, sweet, everything a guy can wish for! My dream girl. Too bad everybody keeps telling me to stay far away from her. They say that it is not worth to deal with her overprotective twin brother. But why should he care so much about who his sister dates? I mean, I can understand being protective of your sister, I imagine that being twins they must have a very strong bond. But for what I know she never dates anyone, she’s allowed to only see her female friends. This is ridiculous! She must feel so lonely. Oh how I wish I could be the guy to sweep her off her feet and give her all the love and affection she craves. Then again, why couldn’t I be that guy? I mean, if they are all so intimidated by her brother, that means I have little to no competition! So what if her brother is protective? If she likes me he will have to deal with it and stop acting like some jealous creep eventually. I fear no man! I will show her that I’m braver than all those cowards who don’t have the guts to even ask her out! That’s it, I will take my chances! What’s the worst that could happen?”

<<Really?! You… you will go out to dinner with me?>>
<<Why so surprised? Are there any reason why I should not have accepted your invitation?>>
<<N… no! Not at all! It’s just that… I mean, I’ve heard that…>>
<<Yeah, I know what they say about me. And about my brother unfortunately. Listen, I love my brother, but he is way too protective with me, and he has no right to scare all the guys away from me. I’ve literally never been on a date before! That’s insane! I at least appreciate the fact that you have found the courage to ask me out. Besides, you seem like a nice guy, and I think you also look cute. It’s just a dinner after all, that will not hurt. Don’t worry, I’ll deal with my brother!>>
<<Great! I’ll pick you up at nine then! I know the best Greek restaurant in town! You’ll see, you’re going to love it!>>
<<Ahah, okok, calm down now! I’ll see you later then.>>
<<Yes! See you later!>>
I was in seventh heaven! I felt like my heart could have exploded with joy! I got a date with my dream girl! If I played my cards well, maybe she would have become my girlfriend! I was so thrilled! Finally things seemed to start to come around for me. Unfortunately I would soon have learned why no guy had ever asked her out, and my life would have changed forever.

I had walked just a few steps when I started to feel something wrong in my stomach. Suddenly a stabbing pain made me bend over, and all the air in my lungs escaped in a muffled lament. I was shaking uncontrollably, and all my body started to feel unbearably hot. What was going on? Suddenly I heard a cracking noise, and my back, shoulder, and hips started to hurt like crazy. My clothes started to feel baggier, like they had just grown in size. No, it was I who had become smaller! I realized that I had somehow become shorter. Not only that, but I was thinner, and frailer. My sweater felt so oversized compared to my now much smaller shoulders, and my pants were falling down due to my narrower waist, only held up by my hips, which had somehow got larger. I was in total panic. What was happening?! I looked at my hands, almost covered by the oversized sleeves, and to my dismay I saw them become smaller and daintier right in front of my eyes, and my skin was changing color as well! Suddenly my chest started to hurt, and I couldn’t hold back a muffled moan, that came out of my mouth in a voice completely different from mine. It wasn’t very apparent due to my baggy clothes, but my chest was rapidly inflating, growing in several sizes. My nipples were itching like crazy, and as I brought my hands to my chest, desperately thinking I could have stopped it from inflating more if I blocked it with my hands, I felt two soft mound of flesh, and as I squeezed them almost reflexively I jolted as that sent shiver down my spine. Finally the pain shifted towards my crotch, and before I could even reach with my hands down there to see what was happening, my bulge had already disappeared, living behind a flat groin.

The pain finally stopped, and I was left in a state of complete panic. <<Help me!>> I started to yell, unsettled by my new high pitched voice. <<Somebody help me! 助けて!>>. To my surprise and distress, those last words came out of my mouth in what sounded to me just like complete gibberish. For some reason I found myself unable to speak in English. I turned around and saw her going towards the campus. I can’t say what went through my mind at that moment, I was just too scared and confused, but for some reason I felt like she could have helped me. So I ran after her, yelling and calling for her, when suddenly something else begun to change. My pants and sweater disappeared into thin air, and I felt my socks becoming longer and climbing up my new smooth legs, getting tighter and lighter. I looked down confused, and I saw them cling around my thighs and then change into fishnet stockings. Then I felt my shirt become tighter around my torso, transforming into a tank top first and then losing the straps, and the fabric changed into silk. I was now dressed in a black corset, the smooth fabric enveloping me tight and perking up my new breasts. Finally my boxer started to feel tighter as well, and quickly transformed into black panties enveloping my flat crotch. My races abruptly ended when I lost my balance and fell down, and when I looked down to understand what had caused my fall I realized that my sneakers had changed into a pair of high heels.

Stumbling over those uncomfortable shoes I was finally able to reach her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. She looked so confused. But before I could say anything she disappeared in front of my eyes, and the environment surrounding me changed. I found myself in a room I had never seen before, with a guy in front of me looking at me with a pleased expression on his face. I recognized him as her infamous twin brother, but before I could say anything he started to talk to me.
<<So you are another one of those guys that hover around my beloved sister, uh? When will you fouls learn that she’s off limit! Thankfully I have my spell protecting her from guys like you. Oh, I know what you want to say! You are sorry, and you are never going to do it again. Well, that’s for sure buddy! I hope you’ll like your new life!>>, and as he finished that sentence he disappeared as well.

The environment around me started to change again, and suddenly I found myself laying on a bed, with bright spotlights lighting up the room and flashes going off in front of me. I was able to catch a glimpse of what I understood being a photographer taking pictures of me, and I heard him talking to me in a language I had never heard before, but somehow I was able to understand him perfectly.
<<All right Juri, don’t get distracted! We’re almost done! Ok, now arch your back and try to highlight you cleavage! Give me a sexy look! Come on girl! Don’t act shy!>>
Despite my state of utter fear and confusion, I soon realized that I had become some kind of model in the middle of a photoshoot, as incredible as it sounded. All I wanted to do was scream and run away from there and try to figure out what the hell had happened to me, but for some reason I decided that the best course of action to take was to play along for the moment and do as that guy said. So I awkwardly started to follow his instruction. I was so uneasy, I felt like a piece of meat! And yet after a while I started to get more confident and enjoy myself. Hell, I would even dare to say that I was having fun!

It didn’t take long for the photoshoot to end. The photographer complimented me, and told me that I was a really promising model and that I had a guaranteed future in the modeling agency. He then playfully slapped my butt. That hurt, and I couldn’t hold back a gasp, but strangely I couldn’t bring myself to get angry at him for that cheeky gesture. On the contrary, I felt disturbingly turned on by it, and I was almost flattered by all those compliments. Still not understanding what was going on I went into the next room as he told me to do, and there I was met with the sight of a dozen other models, all dressed up in sexy lingerie. One of them approached me.
<<Hi! I’m Fumiko! What’s your name?>>
<<I… I’m Juri. I mean, I’m Juri! No wait! What’s going on?>>
For some reason I couldn’t say my name. I was well aware that my name was Julian, but for some reason I couldn’t help but think of myself as a Japanese girl named Juri. It was so confusing, and frustrating! The girl gave me a comforting look.
<<Don’t try to fight it. It’s only going to hurt you. You will never be able to tell me your actual name, nor will you able to think of yourself as anything different from Juri. Trust me, it’s better if you just give up. The sooner you’ll accept it, the easier it will be.>>
<<W… what’s happening? All… all I did was just…>>
<<Ask her out, I know. I did the same. We all did. She’s beautiful, isn’t she? I bet you wondered why nobody was asking her out. Well, plenty of other guys actually did, and they are all here now. They’re the many models of the Aqua Modeling Agency. Hana-chan there asked her out on a date in high school, while I have been here for six months now.>>
<<But… how?! How is this possible?!>>
<<We don’t really know. Some kind of spell or curse her brother casted on her sister. Basically every guy she agrees to date transforms into a Japanese girl and gets sent here to work as a model. Don’t worry though, it’s going to be difficult at first, but it is not all that bad once you have accepted it.>>
<<Accepted it? What the fuck are you talking about?! I don’t want to be a girl! I won’t take any of this bullshit!>>
<<Yeah, everybody reacts like that at first. Unfortunately you will soon find out that there’s really not much else you can do. You have been erased from reality, and you are the only one now who remembers your previous life. For anyone else you are and have always been Juri, I’m afraid. Sure, you’re free to go if you don’t want to become a model, but I must warn you, you’ll find out that you can only speak Japanese now and have no recollection of whatever skill or knowledge you had as a guy. Moreover, it’s better for you to know this right away: you like guys now. Yup, that asshole made sure that you will never be able to threaten his precious sister, so now you are nothing more than a pretty dumb model who’s really, really into guys.>>
<<I… No! That’s… that’s impossible! This is insane!>>
<<I know. You must be terrified right now. Don’t worry, it gets better after a while. The job pays pretty well, and we all have each other when we need help. We will help you adjust to your new life at first. As I said the sooner you’ll accept this, the easier it will be. Oh! Takeshi’s here! All right Juri, don’t screw this up! Remember, just do as you feel and it will all come out natural. Now go!>>

She pushed me into this empty room, where I’ve been waiting for some time now. I’m still trying to piece together all the information I’ve been flooded with in just a handful of minutes, but it all seems so crazy! And yet this is undeniably real! As real as these breasts hanging from my chest. God, this corset is so tight! I can barely breathe! Why am I here? What’s going on? Oh, a guy has just entered the room. It must be that Takeshi guy that girl told me about. But what does he want from me?
<<You must be Juri, the new girl. Yeah… you are indeed quite beautiful. And they’ve told me you did great at the photoshoot. My agency could use another model, especially one as gorgeous as you are. But first, I will have to assess your skills and attributes first hand.>>
My skills? What is he talking about? What does this creep want from me? Why… why is he unbuttoning his pants?

3 comments:

  1. Great story! One of these days, somebody (maybe one of the girls?) just has to give that jealous older brother his comeuppance. I mean, it's unfair for him to deprive his sister of all normal social interactions with men in her life! Revenge time by the sister and Juri, maybe together. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sequel to this caption could actually be a fun idea for the future :) Didn't think of it :D

      Delete
  2. never leaved a comment to thank you for this great story. Let's correct that^^
    Thank you again, the comics version is coming^^

    ReplyDelete