31 January 2018

Modesty

Here's something quite new to me, requested by latina :) I hope you'll like it!
I’m kind of sorry to not have joined the other girls. It would have been nice to go with them to drink a coffee or something, but I’m starting to realize that they are not the best company for me now. They’ve stopped pressuring me to turn my back to my religion, but I’m afraid they may lead me on the wrong path. It makes me sad to stop hanging out with them, but when the Day of Judgment comes they will not be there when I will have to face Allah. Moreover I feel like I already have a much stronger bond with the girls I met at the sisters’ study circle and at the Qur’an classes I’m attending. We are like-minded, and they share my mission of being a good Muslim. If my friends don’t approve of my change of heart, then they are no friends of mine!

Julia looked so sad. She probably feels guilty for what she has done to me. I’ll admit that I was pretty mad at her until just a few weeks ago. The measures she took to teach me a lesson were kind of extreme, but after all now I can understand why she did what she did. As a guy I was an asshole, and it wasn’t nice of me to mock her for not being able to find a boyfriend and to encourage her to dress sexier and more scantily in order to get guys’ attention. What was I thinking? No wonder she cursed me and turned me into a girl.

It was so hard to get used to my new body at first, and the worst part was that I wasn’t even enjoying exploring my new parts, and checking myself out in the mirror. It felt so wrong to lust over my new forms, and I couldn’t even stand the thought of wearing revealing outfits to highlight my curves. Only after a while I realized why I felt like that. When I bought the Qur’an and started reading it every day, I was moved by those words, and understood how beautiful that religion was. I immediately got rid of all the tight clothes and everything else that may have attracted attention, and started to dress modestly. I started wearing the hijab as a devoted Muslim girl should do, covering and protecting my whole self, including my mannerisms, my speech, my gaze, and my heart. The five daily prayers became soon the focal points of my day, and as I understood the beauty of Islam more and more I also understood the errors of my ways. Thankfully Allah is all-understanding and all-forgiving, and I will do everything I can to mend my ways and be with His Will.

Sure, I went through major changes since my transformation, physically, mentally, and spiritually, but now I understand that what Julia casted upon me was not a curse, but a blessing. From now on I’m going to live my life as a devoted and pious Muslim woman, and I will serve Allah’s will. I still remember my life as Dominik, and sometimes I kind of miss what I have left behind me. But that’s why I should apply myself even more, and repent and ask Allah for forgiveness for all the sins I have committed in the past. From now on I will live as A’ishah, and I will work day by day to become the best Muslim girl possible.

4 comments:

  1. Quite interesting, especially the drastic change of culture. You did really good with that part :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^-^ To be honest when I first read the request I didn't really know what to make of it, but it was surprisingly fun in the end :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful story, thank you so much. I love, how you describe the mental change from a normal man to a woman from another culture. Well done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I was quite afraid I could end up writing something bad or disrespectful :P

      Delete