24 January 2018

Joining the gruop

Requested by Atoli :) I hope you'll like what I've done with this idea ;)
When I had been told that I had won the contest I could barely contain myself! I couldn’t believe it! I finally would have had the chance to meet in person the members of my favorite group! I would have met her! Seolhyun, my goddess! Finally all those years of fanboyism were paying off. I’ve been the number 1 fan of AOA for years. I knew all the albums back to back, I had bought basically any piece of merchandise I was able to put my hands on, I had attended every concert I could. I followed them on social medias, founded a fan club, wrote mails, letters… everything I could in order to get her to notice me. And when I found out about the contest, I obviously enrolled right away. I couldn’t believe I actually won and all my dreams were about to come true!

I was obviously incredibly excited to meet all the band members, but all I really cared for was the moment when I would have finally been left alone with a girl of my choice. And of course I choose Seolhyun. I was literally shaking while waiting for her in her changing room, and when she finally arrived I felt like I could have fainted for the emotion. She was breathtakingly beautiful as always, and her smile was so bright. She was just as kind and cute as I imagined she would have been, and she offered me something to drink right away. I obviously accepted the offer, since my mouth was so dry for the tension that I could barely speak, but after I took a couple of sips I felt my head starting to spin. Could that be just the excitement playing tricks on me? I did my best to stay awake, but I just couldn’t. I fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

When I woke up I saw Seolhyun smiling at me kindly. Only I noticed that she was now looking down at me, and that I was lying on a bed with my hands and legs tied. I couldn’t move, and as I looked down I realized that I was naked. What was happening?!
<<Wakey wakey sleepyhead!>> she told me with her melodic voice.
<<I bet you’re confused. Understandable. Don’t worry, it will all be clear to you soon. You see, you’re a very lucky guy. You won the contest! But you won much more than just a couple of hours to spend with me. You see, I have a weird little hobby, and I would like you help me. What do you say? Would you like that?>>

As she said those words, she showed me some kind of ring. I didn’t understand what it was, but before I could have said anything she had already reached with her dainty hand for my dick. She grabbed it, and started to jerk it. I was speechless, and could only watch dumbfounded as I started to get hard. Then, when it was fully erect, she put that ring around it. <<This will help you last longer.>> she said, winking at me. So that was a cock ring? I didn’t know what to think, but I can’t say I was minding what she was doing. That was getting really interesting actually. Maybe the beautiful singer I fell in love with actually had a very kinky side I never imagined she had, and now she was going to have sex with me. That was awesome!
Believing I had hit jackpot, I just laid back and let her play with me. She started to dance for me, slowly getting undressed. She then kept teasing me, playing with my dick as the cock ring kept buzzing. Despite all my efforts to resist as long as possible so she would not have thought that I was a wimp, I felt that I was about to come, and as I did it I felt all of my energies being drained from me. All my body started to tingle, and I felt my dick shrinking. Only it wasn’t getting any softer. It still felt like I had a hard on, but it was way smaller than before. Seolhyun was giggling looking down at me.


<<Well would you look at that. You really came a lot. If you keep that pace, you will be fully transformed in no time.>>
Transformed? What was she talking about? I tried to say something, but my voice cracked. I tried to clear my throat, but my voice wasn’t getting any deeper. On the contrary, it was getting more and more high-pitched. The tingling all over my body wasn’t stopping, and as I looked down I noticed that all of my body hair had disappeared from my chest and legs. What was happening?
<<Aww, look at you. So scared and confused. Don’t worry, I’ll explain. That ring I put on your dick is cursed. Every time you come, it extracts your masculinity. The more you come, the more female you become. After I will be done with you, you’ll have transformed into a girl! Just like me! Doesn’t that sound exciting?>>
I couldn’t believe what I had just heard, and wanted to protest, but before I could have said anything she put duct tape on my mouth silencing me. I started to shake and fidget, trying to break free, but the ties were just too strong.
<<Don’t try to fight it. It will all be over soon.>>

There was nothing I could have done. I just laid back immobilized as she kept having her way with me. What followed should have been the best hours of my life, beyond my wildest fantasies. She kept jerking me off, blowing me, and playing with my dick. She was so sensual, and the things she could do with her mouth were mind-blowing. But I wasn’t enjoying it. Despite the incredible pleasure I was feeling I knew that I had to do my best to drive those thoughts out of my head. If I allowed myself to enjoy that situation, I would have paid for it with my manhood. But any resistance was futile. I just couldn’t hold back. I came, and I came, and I came, and each time I transformed further. I realized that I wasn’t only getting weaker, my whole figure was becoming frail and petite. I lost all the muscles in my arms and shoulders, my belly became flat and toned, my legs long and smooth. After a while I felt my chest starting to itch, and I noticed my nipples becoming larger and darker, and after a while two small mounds of flesh started to appear there. They were so sensitive, and Seolhyun made sure to also tease and fondle them, in order to get me even more aroused. She kept smiling and giggling, as the remaining bits of my masculinity were pouring out of my dick, until the ring fell on the floor, and unable to jerk me off anymore she instead started to rub what little was left of my male parts. As she did so I realized that my balls had disappeared into my body, and that a slit was developing between my legs. She started to rub over it, and then pushed her dainty finger inside of my new genitals, making me jolt, and as I started to quiver for the immense pleasure that was giving me I realized that I was getting wet.

Finally she stopped. I had a few seconds to collect my thoughts, and I tried to get a grip of myself and realize all the changes my body just went through. I felt so different. Unfortunately that was but a small break from my disturbingly pleasant torment.
<<You turned out pretty well you know? Your tits are even bigger than mine. I’m almost jealous. You’ll see, you’re going to love your new body. All right, let’s proceed to the next phase of the game.>>
Next phase?! What was she talking about?!
<<Oh don’t make that face. You didn’t think I was done with you, didn’t you? You see, turning men into weak little girls is just half the fun. What really gets me off is watching how they break into submissive bimbos. Only I can’t do that on my own. I’m going to need some help.>>
To my dismay I saw the door open and a guy entering the room.
<<I present to you the other winner of the contest. What did he win you ask? Well, a ride with your eager little pussy of course! Trust me, you’re going to love it!>>
Once again I tried to do everything I could to break free, but I was just so weak, and exhausted. It was hopeless. I could not do anything as that guy flipped me over and grabbed me by my hips. I felt the tip of his cock touching my new genitals, and then I felt it starting to push. It slowly dug its way inside of me, and I gasped as I felt that shaft reaching all the way up to my newly formed cervix. Then he started to pound me harder, and faster, and my legs and ass went numb. Against my will I surprised myself moaning for the pleasure. Despite my initial horror I was enjoying it.

Then Seolhyun removed the duct tape form my mouth. <<I want to hear you cry!>> she said. I tried to say something, to protest, but all I could do was emit muffled moans, that soon turned into cries of ecstasy as he was fucking me faster and faster. Then she placed a mirror in front of me, and for the first time I saw my new body. I was… gorgeous. My face was so cute, with my new long hair framing it, and my expression of delight turned me on so much. I should have been unsettled by the sight of that girl being fucked from behind, her tits wiggling back and forth with each thrust, gasping and moaning ecstatic, knowing that that girl was actually me. But I wasn’t. I was so incredibly aroused. And as I felt my first female orgasm washing all over my new petite body, making me quiver, and letting out a cry of elation, I knew that I would have enjoyed whatever was waiting ahead of me from that day on.

Well, I still can’t believe how far I have come from that fatal day. Not only had I been transformed into a gorgeous girl. In order to thank me for all the enjoyment she got out of that experience, Seolhyun offered me the possibility to join the group! I couldn’t believe it! Me?! Joining my favorite group?! Having been a man for all my life that thought didn’t ever crossed my mind of course, but now that that possibility was opening before me I realized… that that would have been like a dream come true! It took a while to learn how to dance and sing in way that was good enough for such a successful and beloved group, but eventually I was ready. Now I tour with the girl of my dreams and all of the others idol as Choa, the latest addition to the AOA lineup. I even gained a lot of fans along the way, and there are now guys fantasizing and drooling over my new hot body just like I used to do over Seolhyun’s. I never would have thought that my life would have come to this, but now I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I wonder how many of my peers used to be guys just like me. I never thought of asking Seolhyun about it. And I’m also really curious to find out who will be the next addition to our awesome group!

3 comments:

  1. Heya Rachel! I love how the story turned out, it hits all the right spot. The image is showing the wrong person, would it be possible to change it to AOA's seolhyun?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I must have misread the request! I understood I should have used an image of Choa. Changing it right away! Sorry for the mistake! >_<

      Delete
    2. Thank you. This is perfect! >.<

      Delete