27 January 2018

The things we do for love

I love my girlfriend.
She’s the most important person in the world for me and I can’t even think of ever losing her. And I was so close to lose her. I remember my shock and my despair when one evening she confessed the truth to me. I was shattered as she opened her heart to me, telling me that for all that time she had been living a lie, that despite the wonderful moments we had together our relationship could not go on anymore. That for all that time she was actually a lesbian, striving to fight her true nature and to hide it from anyone. She told me how attached to me she was, and that if there was a guy who could ever make her happy that was I. But she could not go on like that anymore. She had to come to terms with her true self. And now that she came out we couldn’t be together anymore.
Hearing that broke my heart. She packed her stuff and left our apartment, leaving me alone with nothing but the memories and an immense void in my heart. I couldn’t go on like that. I couldn’t live without her.

Finally I took a desperate decision. I went to that infamous clinic, the one that had been under a storm of controversies recently. The doctor tried to convince me to ponder that decision. He told me that the procedure was still experimental, and that I would basically have been a guinea pig. I didn’t care. There was only one thing I wanted. He explained the procedure to me, some stuff about rewriting my genoma, and inhibiting my testosterone receptors. I did not understand a word of it but that wasn’t important at all. All that mattered was the result. I had to get her back.

The first few days were hard. My new body felt so strange. My soft skin, my feminine face. I was so scared at first. Eventually I started to get used to it. I took care of myself, trying to become the most gorgeous woman I could. And I have to admit, I’m pretty happy with the results. I was glad to discover that she did not find someone else in the meantime. So one night I got dressed in my best outfit and headed to the pub. I knew that I would have found her there, she loved that place so much. We used to go there together constantly. A few days back I couldn’t have thought of ever going back there, it would have been too painful to see her again. But now that I was ready I hoped with all my heart I would have found her. And there she was, sitting at the usual table, drinking alone. At first I wanted to run towards her and get her back immediately. I could barely contain myself. Then I noticed the jukebox and an idea went through my mind.

I walked towards it strutting sexily. I inserted the coin and selected the song. Our song. Number 6: “The things we do for love”. As the music started to fill the place I notice her rise her head from her drink, surprised. Our eyes met and I started to dance my heart out, swaying my hips and biting my lips sexily. As I kept shaking I could feel the stares of all the men in the pub on me, but there was only one stare I cared for. Looking at her straight in the eye I invited her towards me. We danced together happily, embracing one another as the music went on.
** Ooh you made me love you, Ooh you've got a way, Ooh you had me crawling up the wall**
We drank together and had a great time. Then we exchanged a passionate kiss. Oh how I missed to kiss her. Her perfume. Her soft lips.

She took me to her place and as we got there we immediately rushed to the bedroom, throwing ourselves on the bed, kissing passionately and undressing each other as fast as we could. Her delicate hands caressing my soft skin felt amazing. She was biting my neck and rubbing my groin when I decided it was time to let her know the truth. So I said to her the sentence that always melted her.
<<I’m so glad you’re part of my life.>>.
I meant every single word with all my heart.
As she realized who I was she was shocked at first. But eventually we both became thrilled, hopelessly happy that we were together again. And now we could stay like that forever.

I love my girlfriend. I love the things she does to me. I love the way she fucks me. I was so close to lose her.

It’s amazing. It’s extraordinary. The things we do for love.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Every once in a while it's fun to write something cute and have a break from the more kinky stuff ^-^

      Delete