31 January 2018

Caught


I’ve been imprudent. I pushed my luck and I’ve been caught.

I remember when I bought those pills from that strange man that day. What was I even thinking? Those could have been just anything! I could have been dead by now. But I’m not. In fact those pills did exactly what I have been promised they would have done. It is pretty incredible actually. To think that there are drugs capable of changing someone’s gender. It’s stuff more akin to a sci-fi movie than to reality.

The first time I took one of them it felt like I was burning inside, like I was about to melt. The pain was unbearable. But it ended soon, and I was left to contemplate my new form. My tits… my pussy… I had become a girl! Like I always dreamed! That first day I couldn’t even gather the courage to explore my transformed body. Sure, I obviously couldn’t resist the temptation of fondling my new tits, and I even went as far as teasing my new genitals. But I was still too scared to go farther. What if I was stuck like that? Eventually, after an hour or so, that terrible pain came back and I went back to being myself, like nothing had happened.

It took me a couple of days before finally deciding to take another pill. This time the pain felt less intense than the first time. Shut in my room I finally fully explored my new body. It felt so soft. So sensitive. Masturbation was like nothing I had ever experienced. Nothing I had ever felt was comparable to the first time had an orgasm as a girl.

It eventually became a habit. Every time I had the house for myself, even for just an hour, I would take one of those pills and spend the following hours masturbating until the effects ran out. I even went as far as buying a dildo from a sexy shop. It felt rather embarrassing to buy it, but it was worth it. After a while, when I was completely sure I was alone, I started to get out of my room and go around the house, and play dress-up with my sister’s clothes. Those were the best days of my life. But I became incautious, and now those days are over. I’ve been caught!

Why did I even took the pill that day? I was well aware that my best friend would have come to my place. I was the one who invited him. Sure, he wasn’t supposed to arrive before an hour, but even if he had not been that early the effects would have hardly run out even by the time we agreed. Why did I do it? I felt so exposed, so powerless. Being caught while masturbating with my dildo… it was mortifying. It didn’t take long for him to start blackmailing me. He said that if I did not do as he said he would have told everyone about my secret.

Now every time one of us has the house for himself I have to take the pills and have sex with him. Every time. By now I’ve become more his fuck toy than his best friend. But I’d lie if I said that I don’t enjoy it. It is amazing! It is what I had always dreamt. In fact by the time I had finally been caught, I had already grown tired of just masturbating alone in my room. I was eager to step up my game. To experience the real deal. I craved sex as a girl!

Perhaps that was why I accidentally invited him over an hour earlier than what I was supposed to…

No comments:

Post a Comment