19 January 2018

It's my life


So hot! What a waste. Mia’s younger sister is such a hot girl. I would totally cheat on my girlfriend with her. It’s amazing, the pregnancy didn’t damage her beauty in the slightest. In fact I’d say it made her even more attractive. It’s such a shame that such a stunning girl had to ruin her life becoming your average teen mom. I guess it’s true that you can’t be both beautiful and smart, and sure enough she ended up screwing her life over. At least her son looks happy, and her new boyfriend seems fine. Kind of a jock, sure, but at least he seems good with the kid. Damn, this dinner is getting awkward! I can feel Mia’s glacial stare on me every time I check out her hot sister. I hope this evening comes to an end soon, I can’t handle all this embarrassment.

Oh great! Now that little pest wants to play with me. So annoying. I hate kids! What’s that? You have something for me? What is it, some toy? Wait, these… these are… panties! What the… where did you take these? Your mom told you to bring them to me? What the hell does this mean? Danni is looking at me, and she just winked at me. Is she hitting on me? Well, this is surprising, but I can’t say I mind it. However both her boyfriend and my girlfriend are here, what does she have in mind? Well, I’ll have to have a word with her later. But first I have to get to the bathroom, all this wine is starting to affect me.

This evening is turning out much more interesting than I thought. What should I do now? I surely can’t just approach Danni with Mia on the watch, but I can’t let the chance to have sex with her just slip away either. Those panties… what an upfront gesture. What even were them, a thong? Let me check them out one more time. Where… where are them? I had them in my pocket just a moment ago! They can’t have disappeared. What… what’s this feeling? I feel something running up my butt crack, and my dick suddenly feels so tight in my pants. What the fuck! I’m wearing panties! These… these are the panties she gave me. But why am I wearing them? It’s like they just have materialized there. What’s going on?

What’s this feeling now? Suddenly this thong doesn’t feel so constrictive. I feel my dick tingling, and… holy shit! It’s shrinking! It’s like my bulge is disappearing! What the hell! It’s gone! Wh… Ouch! It hurts! Something happening down there. Oh god! I… I… I have a pussy! Oh fuck! Oh shit! What’s happening to me? Shit, now my chest is tingling. It feels like it’s swelling under my shirt. My nipples are itching, and it feels like my skin is stretching. Oh no! It’s inflating! I’m growing breasts! This can’t be happening! What’s going on? My reflection… I look completely different. My beard is gone, and my hair have grown. My face… it looks just like Danni’s! I’m transforming into her! Ouch! My bellybutton! Her piercing has appeared there, and I also have her tattoo now. My voice… *Caugh!* I… I sound like her. Oh god make this stop!
It looks like my transformation has stopped now. I look just like Danni. A perfect copy. We could be twins. Oh god, what now? My clothes are changing too. My pants are merging together and turning into a skirt, and now they’re getting shorter, I can see more and more of my new smooth legs. My shirt has changed too. It’s a tank top now, and what’s this below it? Oh fuck, it’s a bra! What the hell is going on? What can have caused this?

Someone’s knocking at the door! Shit, I haven’t locked it! I can’t let someone see me like this! I have to… Oh no! It’s Danni’s boyfriend! What the hell does he want? Why is he looking at me that way? Oh no, now I get it! To him I look just like Danni! Don’t tell me he’s going to… he can’t! I mean, there are all the others waiting downstairs! He cant’s just get close to me and grab me by the shoulder! He can’t start to kiss me, forcing his tongue in my mouth! He can’t strip me of my clothes and then get naked himself! He can’t start to run his fingers over my pussy, rubbing my clit and getting me all wet and aroused! He can’t just pull me up with his strong arms and place me over the sink with my legs wide open! He can’t whip out his hard cock and then push it inside my eager pussy, starting to pound it while he looks at me straight in the eyes! He can’t! I have to stop this! This has to stop… this… Oooh god! Don’t stop!

I… I must have blacked out. Where am I? Why am I naked? My pussy feels so soar! This… this is the bathroom, and Chad is here too getting dressed. Oh, now I remember. We came here to have some intimacy. God, that was great! I can’t tell how much I needed a good fuck, that little brat is always draining me of all my energies. That was sooo good! Chad’s such a stud! I wish I could just stay here and have a second round instead of having to get back to the living room and join the others. I can’t stand my sister’s judgmental stares! She thinks she’s better than me only because she didn’t make my mistake and got pregnant at an early age, but who is she to judge?! My son is no mistake, and Chad will be a wonderful father for him! God, not to mention that Rich guy. He’s constantly checking me out. What does he think he’s doing? His girlfriend is right beside of him! What, does he think that because I did some questionable things in the past I am willing to throw myself at him like I’m some kind of slut? God, I hate them all! Sometimes I wish I could just let them know how hard it is to be in my situation. If only I could make them walk a mile in my shoes… that would teach them! Unfortunately there’s no way that can ever happen. Whatever! I don’t care what they might think! It’s my life after all, not theirs!

1 comment:

  1. It's that I'm actually too shy about this to ask myself, but if Mia's younger sister wanted some "rest", I'd make her privately offer to (at the very least!) to swap bodies with her for a longer period of time. And in the end I would secretly hope that the "temporary swap" - preferably at Mia's younger sister's own request! - becomes final, after which I would take care of a family expansion in complete freedom and blissfully .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete