23 January 2018

Growing

10,000 and growing!

As incredible as it still seems to me, my little blog has just hit 10,000 views!!!
I'm startled to have reached such a landmark in just little more than a week since I have created my personal haven, and I'd lie if I said I don't feel also kind of proud of it! ^-^
I have to thank my friends and sisters Marti and Karen, for the publicity they've done to my blog obviously, but most of all for all the kind words of support and the love they send to me daily! :*
And of course I have to thank all of you, dear readers! The thought of being slowly but steadily growing a small fanbase to my work fills me with glee and eagerness, and I'm biting my lips to the thought of all the fun stuff I'll keep posting here! ;)
So stay tuned and let's keep growing my sisters! A kiss to all of you!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 10,000 views! Looking forward to more of your amazing work in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'll be sure to not disappoint >-<

      Delete
  2. Heeee, we did what we could. ;) So glad that you have hit this milestone, Rachel mia sorellina! <3 karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little sister is growing! ;) And all thanks to you :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! I'm happy to see your blog is growing and getting more audience. Keep up the good work Rachel <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your support and inspiration I can't fail! ^-^ Thank you so much for the encouragement you gave me so far :*

      Delete
  4. Love that captions, love to see creator's growing and moving up the ranks. Keep it up babe. - Love kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! ^-^ Thank you for the support! So nice to have you here :)

      Delete