26 January 2018

Pros and cons

Taking a small break from the requests to make a little silly gift to my sister Marti, a sweet girl with a metal soul \m/ XD Don't worry, the requests are coming soon ;)
When the Great Shift happened I was in one of the worst places one could possibly have been. I was in the middle of a concert, banging my head to the kickass music and having the time of my life, and then in the blink of an eye I was somewhere else. Sure, it was kinda cool to suddenly be looking up at the night sky, crowd surfing over all those people. It was less cool when everyone realized that they were now in a different body and let go of me at once, so that I fell right on my butt on the hard ground. I was so confused, and I felt so weird. Everyone started to scream, and in a matter of seconds there was complete mayhem. I don’t even know how I managed to get out of that chaos, but when I finally did and I looked down at myself, I realized that I was now trapped in a girl’s body.

The following months have been pretty hard. It was difficult to get used to my new body and to all the changes it has brought into my life. But I think I’m starting to accept my new condition. It’s not like I have any choice after all. Everybody who was victim of the event now has to deal with it, since apparently there’s no way any of us will ever be able to get back to our original bodies. Like I said, it’s hard, but the fact that we are all in the same predicament kinda makes it easier to accept.

The psychiatrist I started to go to after the shift says that a good exercise to do is to weight all the pros and cons that come with my new body. I did as he said, and I’d say that despite how different my new body feels, being a girl isn’t half bad overall. But I still have not considered how my new body has affected my hobbies and passions. Sure, I can still enjoy my favorite music like nothing has changed, but it’s inevitable that people are going to look at me differently now that I’m a girl. So let’s do this. Cons and pros of being a metalhead girl:

Con #1 - All the shirts of my favorite bands come in sizes that are way too big for my new petite body;
Con #2 - I can’t mosh like I used to do since I’m now too frail to go shoulder to shoulder with all those huge guys;
Con #3 - Some people think I’m a poser just because I’m a girl;

Ok now to the pros:
Pro #1 - I look gorgeous in black, and my whole outfit is way more stylish now;
Pro #2 - Turns out guys go really easy on girls in the pit, and they are actually overly nice and caring in an almost amusing way;
Pro #3 - Most guys actually think it’s pretty cool for a girl to love metal music, and I have made lots of new friends so far;
Pro #4 - Sex as a girl is amazing! Sure, this is more of a pro of being a girl in general, but now I get to fuck with beefy, hunky metalheads at almost every concert I go to. Not to mention how much easier it is now to get to the backstage to meet the band members. What rock star doesn’t like a groupie after all?

Yes, overall I’d say that I’ve really hit jackpot with this new body. The Great Shift sure changed my life drastically, but it may be for the better all things considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment