23 January 2018

A more fitting role

Requested by Elva :) I hope you'll like it!
I know it is crazy to be making these kind of thoughts in a moment like this. I mean, I’m licking and kissing a guy’s cock together with me best friend. I’m so wet right now, and I can’t wait for this stud to shove his shaft inside of me and fuck me silly. And yet I found out that my mind tends to wander while I give a blowjob. I can’t believe my life has come to this. Just a couple of weeks ago I was a guy, and I used to have a crush on the girl kneeled in front of me. I never thought of having sex with a guy, while now I can’t help but wish she wasn’t here and I could have this hunk all for myself. Did I really always have these thoughts buried inside of me? Have I accepted my new life a little too eagerly? Is there really nothing left of my male self anymore?

I was hopelessly in love with Elizabeth, since we were kids. When we became roommate in college I could barely contain myself for the emotion. I would have finally got my chance with her, I would have found the courage to confess her my feelings. We were such good friends that it seemed so obvious we would have made a wonderful couple as well. She would have understood that that was the right thing to do, our chance to find happiness as lovers. However things didn’t go as I expected.

When I confessed her my love, she turned me down and said that she didn’t feel the same for me. I was destroyed by that, but she didn’t want to tell me why. <<It would hurt you.>> she said, <<You’re my best friend, and I don’t want to make you feel bad.>> Well, I wasn’t going to simply take a “no” as an answer! At least I had to know why she didn’t like me, what I was lacking! So I insisted, and insisted, until one day she finally snapped and told me the truth.
<<Fine Daryl! If you really want to know the truth I’m going to tell it to you, but you’re not going to like it. I have warned you. The truth is… that your dick is just too small for me!>>
Those words hit me like a train.
<<I’m sorry, you really are a sweet and nice guy. We’ve been best friends since forever, and I really like to spend time with you. But only as friends. Being a good guy is not enough for a relationship to work. Sex is fundamental, and I know you will never be able to satisfy me. I have needs, needs that must be fulfilled, and you just lack the equipment to do so. Trust me, it is better for us to never engage in anything beyond a simple friendship. Finding out we just don’t fit with each other sexually would be much more painful. I’m sorry, I’m sure you will find the right girl for you eventually. Only that girl is not going to be me.>>
I was speechless. So that was the reason why we couldn’t be together? All those years I’ve been in love with her, and now she was turning me down for that? My world crumbled over me. I didn’t humiliate myself further and just went into my room to let those words full of commiseration sink in. I was destroyed, and the worst part was that the following day we would have still been roommates. We would still have been friends. I could never have let her go, and I would have kept seeing her everyday with the painful awareness that she didn’t even think of me as a man. That was a sleepless night for me.

The next day she came home all cheerful and energetic, like nothing had happened. I could barely stand to look at her. Then she told me that she had a surprise for me, something that would have solved all my problems and allowed us to keep being friends. She gave me a flask filled with pink liquid and told me to drink it. What even was it, some kind of booze? I didn’t know what to think but all things considered I really needed to get hammered in that moment, so I trusted her and drank it. I had just finished chugging down the liquid, when I started to feel a piercing pain in my stomach. I bent over and fell on my knees as all my body started to burn. It sounded incredible, but I could have sworn I was transforming. My muscles shriveled and deflated, I felt my hips getting wider and my waist narrower, flocks of long luscious hair fell in front of my eyesight, my chest swelled under my shirt, and I felt my cock and balls painfully disappear into my body as a slit appeared where my male parts used to be. When the pain finally stopped I could get a grip of myself. My clothes felt much baggier, and as I looked down at my hands I noticed they had become small and dainty. I brought them to my face where my beard had disappeared, replaced by a soft and smooth skin, and then to my chest, where two mounds of flesh were now hanging. Finally I felt my new flat groin, and as I inspected my new parts I jolted, letting out a muffled moan in a voice that didn’t belong to me. Whatever I had just drunk, it had transformed me. I was a girl!

<<Well, would you look at that. You turned out quite beautiful. Impressive! Don’t make that scared face. I know you must be shocked right now, but please understand, I have done this to you for your sake. With that little dick of yours you were never really a man. I’m sure that as a girl you will be much happier. Besides, I have always wanted a female bff. You were great, sure, but there’s only so much I can share with a guy. Now we will be inseparable! And I also have another surprise for you.>>
As she said those words I saw a guy enter the room.
<<John, this is… ummm… Diana, my roommate. Diana, this is John, my classmate. You don’t have to get up to greet him. It is not necessary considering you would be back on your knees in no time.>>
<<W… what?>> I managed to say, unsettled by my new feminine voice.
<<Well, now that you are a girl you will have also to learn what it feels like to be one. Don’t worry, as you will soon find out John isn’t at all lacking down there, and will make a true woman out of you.>>
Confused and paralyzed for the shock I could just stand back passively as John got closer to me until I was staring right at his crotch in front of me, and as Elisabeth unzipped his pants a huge cock sprung out, almost touching my lips. I wanted to back up, but Elisabeth was holding me from the back of my head, preventing me from doing so.
<<Don’t be afraid. Look at it. It looks tasty, doesn’t it? I bet your mouth is already watering. You don’t have to be ashamed of it, it’s only natural. Why don’t you give it a little kiss on the tip? Don’t you want to take it all in your mouth? I bet you do. So do it! Don’t hold back!>>

I don’t know what went through my mind in that moment, but I started to feel a warm sensation in my groin, and I realized that the thought of sucking John’s dick was making me wet. I was so confused, so many thoughts were going through my mind, but among all of them the only one I could really discern was an uncontrollable urge to wrap my lips around that shaft. And so I did, and then I started to bob my head back and forth, getting it deeper and deeper into my mouth. The smell and the taste was so intense. I started to stroke it with my dainty hand, and when I felt his hand grabbing the back of my head, pushing it forward and getting his dick all the way through the back of my throat, I got incredibly aroused. I felt so used, and I was loving it. Every grunt of enjoyment I was able to get out of him filled me with pride and satisfaction. I realized all I could think about was pleasuring him, and I felt my crotch getting damper and damper.

Finally after a while he pulled back. He was ready, and he pulled me up from my shoulders and pushed me over the bed. I slipped out of my baggy male clothes in no time, and I was naked on the bed with my legs spread, eagerly waiting for him to make a woman of me. I was craving for him to fuck me. And when he finally shoved his manhood inside of my throbbing pussy, and I felt it dig its way inside of me, I gasped, and my limbs went numb. I laid back and let him have his way with me. I was his to take, and he took me, and made me experience heaven. Nothing I had ever felt could compare with the numbing pleasure getting fucked was giving me. Elisabeth then joined us, and we had a threesome. Just a few hours ago being naked in the bed with her, kissing her, and fondling her tits, and caressing her hot body, would have been the best thing in the world for me. But now all I could focus on was John and his huge cock, and every time he would fuck Elisabeth my pussy would crave for it and I just wished he would go back to pounding me. That day whatever was left of my male self in my mind disappeared forever, and all that was left was Diana, Elisabeth’s new roommate, best friend, and fuck buddy.

For the following weeks we became inseparable just like she predicted. We often go out together to look for a man to fuck both of us, and whenever one of us gets lucky with a guy we share him with each other. Lately I got much more confident with my female persona, and I started to go looking for men on my own. I kinda wish I didn’t have to share them with her. I guess sooner or later I will have to tell her that we can’t keep being roommates. I have needs now, needs that must be fulfilled, and I can’t do so if she keeps getting in the way of my pleasure.

1 comment: