22 January 2018

New family structure

An Anonymous request :) Enjoy!
All right! This one turned out pretty nice. My cleavage looks amazing. Josh’s jaw is going to drop to the floor when he sees it. Now I just have to send it and…
What am I doing? Am I really sending sexy pics of myself to some jock from school? What’s wrong with me?! Is there really so little left of my old self? I… I can’t stand it! I hate this! I hate what has happened to me, and I hate my new life! This can’t go on! I have to take some action, to do something! I can’t just stand back and passively wait to completely become a teenage girl in body and mind!

If only I didn’t stumble into that damned medallion! It looked just like some oddity. Weird, but completely harmless. I don’t even know what triggered the transformation, all I know is that one moment I was a middle aged man and the next I was this teen girl, with long hair, cute face, nice ass and this gushing tits. And the medallion had just disappeared from my hands. I didn’t know what to do, I was shocked! I freaked out so much, and it took a lot for my wife to finally calm me down a bit. What had just happened was unbelievable, beyond any imagination. And yet it was undeniably real. I was a girl the same age of my daughter, and there seemed to be no way to turn back.
The following days have been the toughest I have ever been through. It all happened so gradually that I barely realized it. First my wife, who was very sorry for my predicament, had to teach me how to keep my… new parts clean. It was already unsettling enough to have to sit to pee. Having to reach with my hands down there to keep a proper hygiene was disturbing beyond belief. Then one day she came home with a whole stock of bras for me to wear, since keeping my breasts un-sustained had started to hurt me, and since there was no way I could keep going around without wearing a bra she had also bought me matching panties for good measure. Then one day all my old clothes had disappeared from the closet, replaced by a whole new wardrobe of girl clothes. At first nothing too overtly girly, then gradually tank tops, skirts, dresses and yoga pants started to replace shirts and sweaters, until finally I started to dress just like a cute teen girl. It was clear by that point that my wife wasn’t thinking of me as her husband anymore, but more as a daughter. No matter how much I objected to that treatment, or how many tantrums I threw, there was no way to stop what had started. She started to doll me up, teaching me how to apply makeup and do my hair properly, until no one could have told that I used to be a man.

My new hormones had started to really mess with my mind. Unable to have my wife respect me as her husband I started to act like a quick-tempered girl, and the fact that I was aware of my unnatural behavior only contributed to make me more emotional. I was acting just like my daughter! I felt horrible! She did her best to help me deal with all the changes my body went through, but her consideration only made me sadder. I was still her father after all, I couldn’t just develop that kind of… sisterly bond with her. I realized that my life was going to change forever. I wasn’t a husband anymore, or a father. I had become the new daughter in the family. And one fatal day my wife sent me to school with my daughter.

From that point on it has all gone downhill. As the new girl in school I got the attention of all of my daughter’s peers, and the most unsettling attentions I was getting were definitely those coming from boys. I realized that I made actually a pretty attractive girl, and it was only a matter of time before I became one of the most popular girls in school. So much so that my daughter became more and more hostile towards me. She was jealous of my newfound popularity, of the fact that guys were now drooling after me, of my new tits, which were much bigger than hers. She started to hate me. To her I was suddenly just another bitch from school instead of the girl who used to be her father. I couldn’t stand it!

And the worst part is… that I actually surprised myself enjoying my new life. I grew to love it. I was enjoying being young and energetic again, my adult knowledge and skills made school life not burdensome at all, and my new popularity made it really fun and pleasant. I even liked being eye candy for all those teenage boys. Maybe it was just my new hormones, but to my surprise and dismay I realized that I was attracted to them. And when one of them finally asked me out I could barely contain my excitement. How could I have known that he was the guy my daughter had a crush on? How is it my fault that I’m just so much prettier than her! Screw her, she’s just jealous!

No! No! No! I’m thinking like a girl again! God, this is so frustrating! It can’t go on like this! But what can I do? It’s not like I have any chance of ever going back to being a man. But can I really just give up and embrace my new life as a teenage girl?

My phone is buzzing. Another message by Josh. He’s still asking for those pics of me. Man, that guy is really impatient. To be honest I find it kind of cute. I’m flattered by all his attention. And he’s also a total stud. All right, whatever, I’ve already taken the pic, and I look gorgeous. Why keep it for myself? I hope he will send me a dick pick in return, I’m really curious to see what he’s packing down there. I guess it’s only natural to be curious. After all I want to be sure that the guy I may give my virginity to is at least well equipped.

2 comments: