27 January 2018

My new feelings

Requested by 4alice :)
<<I… I can’t do it! You can’t force me to do it!>>
<<I can and I will! Listen, you really have no choice! I’m not going to change you back, unless you do as I say!>>
<<But I’ve already done everything you said! I went on dates with him, I’ve been kind, I’ve been loving… I’ve been the perfect girlfriend! What more do you want from me?>>
<<You’re not done yet! He’s never been happier before, and if you make him that happy I won’t allow you to disappear and leave him alone. You will have to go all the way!>>
Why am I even letting her treat me like this? Look at me! I’m being cornered by a frail petite teenage girl! A couple of weeks ago I would never have allowed this to happen! Then again, a few weeks ago I wasn’t a petite teenage girl myself. Right now I’m not sure I would be able to fight back at all. But more than my now much weaker body, what’s really preventing me from demanding respect are the changes my personality has gone through. I’ve become so submissive lately. It’s like I’ve transformed into the exact stereotype I had of Asian girls. Shy, quiet and sensitive. Right now I can’t even tell whether or not there’s anything left of my old personality. I know I should do something to get me out of this predicament, but I can’t do anything apart from standing here and letting this girl boss me around.

I was so thrilled for my trip to Japan. I saved money for the longest time in order to be able to afford it, and when I finally got here I could barely contain myself. Sure, it was fun to visit all the landmarks and learn about the culture, but to be honest the real reason I wanted to visit the country was the girls. I always had a thing for Japanese chicks, and more than the idols or the girls at the maid cafes, I wanted to see the schoolgirls. My mind would race at the thought of finding a cute submissive schoolgirl to date for a while. Well, things didn’t go quite like I expected. I was standing outside of a school checking out the girls, when one of them walked towards me with an enraged look on her face. She accused me of being a pervert, and told me to go away or I would have paid for it. I of course shrugged her accusations off, and would have kept going my way ignoring her, but she suddenly started to chant something in a language that sounded otherworldly.

Suddenly my whole body started to tingle, and I noticed that the girl was getting taller right in front of my eyes. No! I was the one getting shorter! I was now her same height, even a bit shorter. But not only that, I felt also much weaker, like all my body had just become thin and fragile. I noticed my hands getting smaller and daintier, and I felt my hair elongate and grow past my shoulders, and when I tried to scream what came out of my mouth was a female shriek of terror. Suddenly my clothes began to change. My sweater changed color and became tighter around my torso, and my pants merged into a skirt which then started to become shorter, exposing my new smooth legs. Scared and confused I could just stand there speechless, staring terrified at my new body. I noticed my new modest tits protruding from under my clothes, and I felt the panties I was now wearing running up my butt and enveloping tightly my now flat crotch. The girl in front of me had a smug, cruel grin on her face, and I realized that this was all her doing.

<<There! That’s going to teach you!>>
<<What… what have you done to me?!>> I asked terrified, startled by my new high-pitched voice.
<<I changed you into a schoolgirl to teach you a lesson! Now you are going to be the one getting ogled by perverts! Nobody is going to remember you as a guy! From now on you’re Yuki!>>
I couldn’t believe what I just heard, and yet my transformed body was proof enough of the truth of her words, and if she was capable of transforming me into a girl, she could have left me like that as well. I pleaded for her to change me back, saying that I was sorry and that I would have changed my ways, but she just would not listen. After a while she finally offered me a way out of that.
<<If you want to change back you will have to do as I say. And I think I know a good use for your new form. You see, my brother is a wonderful and sweet guy, but he’s not very popular with girls, and that makes him so sad. I can’t stand to see him like that, so if you want me to lift the curse, you will have to go on a date with him.>>
<<What?! I… I can’t do that! I don’t want to!>>
<<If that’s the case I guess I can’t force you. I’m sure you will get used to being a girl. Enjoy your new life Yuki!>>
<<No! No wait! Ok! I’ll… I’ll do as you say.>>
<<Wonderful! I’ll arrange everything. I’ll present you as one of my classmates. You’ll meet him tomorrow at the aquarium. Trust me, you’re going to like him, he’s such a considerate guy.>>

The next day I was at the aquarium as she said. It was hard to get myself all cute and prepped for my date. Applying makeup was even harder than I have imagined, and I felt really uneasy dressed like a girl, with the breeze blowing on my exposed legs, and the bra itching over my chest. I read her last message one more time. It was so threatening.
---Remember to act like you really like him! Don’t fuck this up or you’re going to regret it!---
Finally I saw a guy walking towards me, with an obviously embarrassed smile on his face. I recognized him from the pic the girl had sent me. He was my date. I let out a sigh of resignation, and then put on the brightest smile I could make. It was so awkward to introduce myself as Yuki, and that guy was so clumsy. He obviously had never been on a real date, and he was projecting so much unease. “Crap! Wasn’t it enough to having been changed into a girl? Do I really have to date this looser?”. What followed were some of the most difficult hours of my life. My struggle of the previous day with my new female body and all the alien sensations that came with it seemed like nothing compared to the embarrassment of dating that virgin. At least I had to admit that he really behaved like a gentleman, always kind and gentle, and only occasionally letting his hands wander a little trying to embrace or caress me. I obviously shunned all his avances, trying to make him believe that I was just being shy. If I kept the date going on like that it would have been quite easy to get through the day, and soon I would have earned my male body back. And yet something strange happened. Maybe it was just the pleasant atmosphere, but while we were looking at the fish tanks, immersed in the ethereal light, I started to see something in that guy. Something I wasn’t quite able to put my fingers on. All I know is that that time, when he got closer to me and tried to take my hand, I didn’t shy away from that gesture, and I let him grab me tenderly, basking in the sweetness of that cute gesture. It felt so unnatural, even kind of disturbing, and yet it was so pleasant. Nothing else worth talking about happened on that date, and soon I could go back to my new home after having parted from that guy with an awkward hug. Unfortunately that would not have been the end of my predicament as I hoped.

Apparently my date was so happy and so fond of me that he asked his sister to put in a good word with me. She wasn’t going to turn me back into a guy just yet. First I would have had to grant his brother at least a couple of dates more. I protested, but I obviously had no choice, so I just resigned to my fate. On our second date he took me to dinner, and once again he behaved impeccably. Not only that, after he was able to win his shyness, he turned out to be quite a fun and charming guy. I’d even dare to say that he was very likable, almost cute. It felt so strange to realize that I was actually enjoying the evening. During the following date I was even more charmed by him, and I started to be really disturbed by my new feelings. I had already noticed how much easier it had become for me to act all feminine and girly, but I was willing to consider that simply as a reflection of me getting more and more used to my new body. However that could not justify the feelings I was having towards that guy. Only then I realized that my personality was changing beyond my control. I was acting just like a teenage girl, and as unsettling as it was, being with him would give me butterflies in my stomach. Was I falling in love with him? No! That couldn’t be! I would not have accepted it!

I confronted the girl with all the determination my new personality allowed me to project, which wasn’t much unfortunately. I asked once again for her to change me back, but I received a no as an answer. Not only that, it was clear that she would have never changed me back. By that point I had basically become her brother’s girlfriend, and she was going to keep me as such. So now here I am, resigned to my fate. She’s telling me that this will be the night in which his brother is planning to make love to me for the first time. The night I have dreaded so much, the point of no return I did my best to avoid, is finally coming, and the most unsettling thing about it is that hearing these words that should make me fear what’s going to happen to me, are actually making me kind of wet. Yes, I’m actually eager to have sex with him. I’m a girl now both in body and mind, and I think I’m in love. There’s no use to fight back. I’m Yuki now, and I will forever be Yuki. I’m at least glad to have the best boyfriend a girl can wish for.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You have done this idea really well. I absoluetly loved it^^
    Thank you so much for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) It was a lot of fun ^-^ Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. This one was quite enjoyable to read. Nice job, Rachel. More Asian captions, please! ^.^

    ReplyDelete