30 January 2018

Tasty

This is awful!
Why did I made that bet? Sure, the prospect of finally getting some pussy if I won was appealing, but I shouldn’t have accepted the conditions knowing that if I lost I would be the one to suck a dick.
I have to admit those pills are incredible. I really am a woman now, tits and everything. It feels so alien but I’d lie if I said that it isn’t also fascinating.
But this is terrible nonetheless. Getting throat-fucked like this… I feel so used… it’s so humiliating… so…arousing..!
No wait! Of course it isn’t! This is the worst!
This smell… This taste… Do all dicks taste this goo…DO ALL DICKS TASTE LIKE THIS?!
I… I guess I have to find out… NO! What am I even thinking?! I can’t let myself enjoy this!
I hope he likes it… I… I think I’m getting wet…
I must drive away these thoughts! I… I feel something! This taste… Is it pre-cum? Is he about to cum?
Thank god this will be over soon! I just have to get these thoughts out of my head! Just a little bit more and…
Oh god! Here it is! So thick… So salty… it tastes… it tastes rather good…
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! Imustnotswallow!Imustnotswallow!Imustnotswallow!
Well maybe swallowing won’t hurt… after all what good would it be to waste all this delicious cum…
Why am I thinking like this?! What is happening to me?!
I… I… Oh God...
I LOVE COCK!

2 comments: