30 January 2018

My trial


Requested by Atoli :)
That day… my life changed forever.

<<You… You won’t accept me in the fraternity?>>
<<Fuck no! Look at you! You’re a wimp! If we took you in we would become the laughing stock of the campus!>>
<<But… I…>>
<<Piss off sissy! Try with the ZβZ next door. You will be a much better fit for a sorority!>>
Assholes! Fucking assholes! Who do they think they are to say those things to me? Sissy… all right, I may not be the manliest of men. I’ve been girlish looking since I was a kid, and often times guys hit on me without realizing that I’m actually a guy. But that’s exactly why I wanted to join a fraternity! College can be my chance to revolutionize my life and create a new persona for myself. I want to be manly! I want to play football, and hit on chicks, and all that kind of stuff! Hell, I’ve even started hitting the gym in order to become more buff and look manlier. The results are still not great, but I’m working on it. Why the hell did they have to treat me like that?
There’s the ZβZ sorority. Fuck off asshole! You can’t tell me that I would fit well among girls! Even though I wouldn’t mind to be close to that chick at the doorway. God is she hot! The type of girl I would love to lose my virginity to. And also the type of girl I will never have. Turns out chicks don’t like femmy looking guys. Life sucks! Wait, is she calling for me? It seems like she’s gesturing me to go there.
<<Yes you! Come here, don’t be shy! I’ve got something to tell you!>>
Am I dreaming? Is that eye candy really inviting me in? Oh well, I’d be a fool not to at least see what she wants.
<<Hi! I’m Nina, nice to meet you! I’ve never seen you around here, you must be a freshman. Have you considered joining a sorority?>>
Seriously?! She thinks I’m a girl?! Fuck this shit! This is becoming the worst day of my life!
<<I’m sorry but… I’m a guy, you see.>>
<<Yes I know, I saw you being rejected from the θΦ. Don’t worry, that won’t be a problem. Please come inside, I’ll explain.>>
How can that not be a problem? Does this sorority also accept male members? Well, since I’m here I may as well follow her. Maybe if I actually join these girls it will be a nice chance for me to finally lose my virginity. That would be so cool!

Back then I couldn’t possibly imagine that I would have left that house as a girl.

As soon as I got inside other two girls joined Nina in welcoming me in the sorority. They were so gorgeous, and I was so uneasy. I was dumfounded when they got close to me and started to undress me. What the hell was going on?
<<Don’t worry, this is just your initiation. Relax and let us work our magic.>> said Nina.
I couldn’t believe it. Was I really that lucky?! Was I about to lose my virginity with three girls at the same time?! Talk about starting with a bang! I did as she said. I relaxed and let them undress me. Then the two girls pinned me down, and Nina started to play with my cock, teasing me, and smiling at me. I was getting so hard.
<<It’s such a shame that a pretty person like you has a cock. You would look so much cuter without it.>> she said smirking. Then she grabbed my dick firmly with her delicate hand, and started to pull. It hurt! It really hurt! I tried to break free, but it was like I had just been drained of all my energies, so much so that even two petite girls were able to keep me immobilized. All I could do was lay back passively as Nina kept pulling my dick. I felt it going numb, until it almost didn’t feel like a part of me anymore. It felt like something was being sucked out of me, and the pain was getting less and less intense, until I heard a pop sound and didn’t feel my dick at all anymore. All I could feel down there was now an unsettling void, and as I looked down in disbelief, I saw a completely flat crotch where my dick used to be. Nina was smiling down at me, holding what looked like a dildo. Only its shape and size looked all too familiar to me. She was holding my dick!

<<There we go. Much better!>> she said. <<I’m sorry for having done it like this. You see, obviously the sorority can accept only girls as new members, but you looked so cute that it would have been a shame to lose the chance to have you join our group. So the best thing to do was obviously to get rid of your cock and balls. Now you are a girl, and you can join us! Isn’t it awesome?>>
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. They had turned me into a girl! Only then I started to fully realize all the alien sensation that my new genitals were giving me, and it was so disturbing. I cried, and fidgeted, and protested with all my might. I wanted my dick back! I wasn’t going to passively accept the fact of having been emasculated by those girls
<<You’re taking this a lot worse than I expected. Fine, if you really want your little thing back so much, I’ll offer you the chance to earn it back. You see, we planned to have you face our initiation trial to join the sorority, but since you don’t seem willing to join us, I guess it will work as a challenge for you to pass in order to get your manhood back just as well. But you won’t face our test before tomorrow night! In the meantime, try to enjoy your new body. I’m sure that if you give it a try, you will find out that being a girl is not all that bad.>>

As soon as they let me go, I stormed out of that house. There was obviously nothing I could have done at the moment beside leaving that place and waiting to face whatever crazy trial they had in store for me. After all, what had just happened to me was something beyond any imagination, and if I wanted to get my dick back all I could do was do as they said. As I got home I decided to go straight to bed. I had planned to check out my new private parts, and maybe explore them a little bit. It felt so strange to have a slit down there in place of my bulge. But as I looked down at it I was simply too unsettled to do anything besides covering it and pretend it wasn’t there. That must have been all a dream, and I would have certainly soon woken up.

Unfortunately when I woke up the next morning not only I still had a pussy, but I also realized that my whole body had changed as well. I was now shorter, and frailer, and my hair were now slightly longer. My skin felt so soft with no trace of a beard to be seen, and my nipples itched like crazy. As I checked out my chest I noticed that it was like two very small mound of flesh had developed there, and when I rubbed them it felt disturbingly good. Distressed by that alien feeling, decided to get out of my house as soon as possible to get to class as nothing have happened, hoping no one would have noticed my transformation. However before that I had to use the bathroom. I held my pee for the whole previous day in order to avoid doing it as a girl, but now I just couldn’t hold it anymore, and I had no choice but to sit on the toilet and let it go. It was one of the most unsettling things I had ever done.

With a large hoodie and a beret to hide my new physique and hair, and wearing my glasses instead of contacts to disguise my new feminine facial features, nobody in class seemed to notice that I was different, maybe simply because they never paid much attention to me anyway. However I felt so petite, and weak. All the guys were towering over me, and they were so big. They scared me. My unease became even worse when I got to the gym. I don’t even know why I didn’t skip it. I guess I just wanted to go through my day as if nothing had changed. But a lot had changed, and I now looked even more feminine than I did in the morning, so much so that I even noticed some guys checking me out while I was doing stretching. It wasn’t the first time a guy thought I was a girl, but this time that was a painfully true statement. And worst of all, I think I actually enjoyed that attention. I immediately noticed how much weaker I now was due to my petite physique, and decided to get right back home since it was no use to keep training. I didn’t even shower at the gym, afraid that someone would have found out my secret. I ran home and immediately got under the shower, hoping I could wash away all the shame I felt through the day as well. Under the running water, I came to the full realization of all the changes my body had gone through during the day. I had lost seemingly all the muscles I was able to build since I started hitting the gym, my skin felt so soft and sensitive, and my whole body, from my legs, to my butt, to my chest, felt much softer and rounder. Even my new breasts had become bigger. They now looked like proper tits, although they were still modest. Looking at myself in the mirror I realized nobody would have been able to tell I used to be a boy.

That madness had to end! I would have passed whatever test those witches had in store for me and I would have got my manhood back! I went back to the sorority, ready to face whatever challenge awaited me, but as soon as I saw the skimpy black dress they had ready for me to wear, and the makeup kit they were holding, and the amused smirks upon their cute faces, I felt all my confidence fade. They got me all dolled up, and when they were done with me I looked gorgeous. I could have fallen in love with a girl that pretty, only that girl was me! It felt so weird, and yet strangely intriguing. Then we all got to a club, where they explained me what I was to do.

<<If you want to turn back into a guy, you will have to flirt with five guys and get them to buy you a drink each. That shouldn’t be difficult. You look amazing!>>
Even though I hated to have to admit it, she was goddamn right! I was incredibly hot, and I was exploding with confidence. I was determined to do whatever was necessary to win the trial, so I got on the dance floor right away, dancing my heart out and moving as sexily and enticingly as possible, trying to get the guys’ attention. Soon enough, they started to flock to me like bees to honey. In just under an hour I had already got four guys to buy me a drink only to ward them off right after that. I was really acting like an bitch, and I would lie if I said that I wasn’t enjoying it quite a bit. However I realized that due to my now much frailer body I didn’t handle alcohol well at all, and in no time I got incredibly tipsy. And when I laid my eyes on Nick, that gorgeous stud sitting at the bar, more than as a possibility of getting my final free drink and winning the trial, I saw him as a hottie I wouldn’t have minded to take me home. By that point I wasn’t even paying attention to the strange thoughts going through my head. We flirted, we danced, and we had a wonderful time. And finally I took him to the sorority, where I lead him to a bedroom, and made passionate love to him.

Oh how I was craving for that moment. He was teasing my clit, and playing with my pussy, and for the whole time I felt the burning desire of being filled by his manhood, and when he slipped his shaft inside of me and started to pound my throbbing pussy I was breathless. It felt so good! I threw my legs in the air and cried in ecstasy as he kept fucking me harder and faster. That night I discovered the pleasures of a girl’s body, and got addicted to it! That night I said goodbye to my life as a guy forever. For all my life people mocked me, telling me how much more fitting I would have been as a girl. Well, they were right. Now that I was one, I realized that I couldn’t possibly give up the joys of femininity. And the next day, when Nina offered me back the dildo that used to be my dick, I threw it in the trashcan and embraced life as a woman. I wanted more! I wanted it all! And Nina was so happy for my decision. We became best friends, and started to hit the club together looking for guys. She’s the best wing-woman a girl can ask for, and I’m the best fuck a guy can hope to score at the club. I love my new life so much!

2 comments:

  1. This caption is delightful! I haven't seen the dildo transformation method before, and the description of the changes and feelings of being in an unfamiliar petite female body is especially good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for the idea you will have to thank Atoli :) I'm glad you enjoyed the spin I gave to her story ^-^

      Delete