25 January 2018

Orientation

Originally requested by davewashere :)
I don’t even remember why I was so skeptical about Maude’s plan. Pretending to be a 18 year old girl just to watch over Daisy during her college orientation… it seemed like such an extreme measure. I mean sure, I was definitely concerned with the idea of her going away to college on her own. She’s still my baby girl after all. Since she didn’t want any of us two to accompany her something had to be done. But now I feel so silly for having been so apprehensive. Turns out orientation is actually a lot of fun. As soon as I got here all the worries have left my head. I feel so lighthearted now. And this body feels so natural. It’s like I’ve always been this way. I’ve… I’ve not always been this way, right?

I can’t seem to focus. Probably the alcohol. I’m glad those boring orientation classes and those “getting to know you” sessions ended soon. The fact that this college has Greek life is so cool! I can’t wait to join this sorority! This party is totally wild and most importantly I got to know this hottie. Strange. I don’t recall having ever been into hunks like him. Actually I can’t seem to remember ever being into guys at all. Oh well I definitely am now! I’m getting so aroused just by sucking his dick. I’m so fucking horny!

Now that I think about it I recall Maude warning me about something. Something along the lines of staying away from cum. She said something about “being struck by a girl”… no wait, I it was “being stuck as a girl”. I don’t get it. What does that even mean? Why would I want to avoid cum anyway? It probably wasn’t anything important, she can be so apprehensive at times. Thank god she didn’t come as well. It would have been so embarrassing, and I’m sure she would have been a total pain in the ass. She would have never allowed me to go to this party.

I feel like I should be doing something. I can’t seem to stop thinking about one of the girls from class. I think her name was Daisy. Why am I even thinking about her? She seemed such a boring girl. She didn’t even want to join us for the evening. What a loser. She’s missing the best part! Teehee! I think he’s almost there. Time to blow his mind and then get back to the party. I’m going to have the time of my life in college!

1 comment: