01 February 2018

Our first time

Something quite different in format, requested by Ivernia :) Enjoy!
That was supposed be the best night of my life. Finally my lovely girlfriend Melissa agreed to sleep with me. After months of dating and being in a lovely relationship, she finally felt ready! We would have lost our virginity together! She looked so beautiful laying in the bed, waiting for me to get undressed, eager to make love to me. I couldn’t believe I was that lucky! Her smile, her stare… she melted me.
<<Come on honey, come here! I want to feel you inside of me. It’s going to be amazing!>>
She was so sweet. I could barely contain myself! However, when I finally took off my underwear and remained naked in front of her…

<<…Uh? Is… is that it?>>
Her lovely smile had disappeared from her face, and she had a look of perplexity and disappointment upon her face. That expression broke me. She must have noticed my unease, and tried to console me.
<<Oh that’s ok honey, don’t worry. It’s fine. It will get harder later right?>>
Unfortunately I was already fully erect. I felt awful. The love of my life just saw me naked for the first time, and she was let down by what she saw. I couldn’t stand it! But I wasn’t going to end it there. That was my chance to finally lose my virginity, and I wasn’t going to waste it.

I laid beside her, and those beautiful eyes were now looking at me in a sad and disappointed way. That stare that would make my heart skip a beat now I couldn’t stand. We started to have some foreplay, and I did my best to get her in the mood, but soon I realized that that wouldn’t have been easy, so in the end I just gave up. I climbed over her and started to fuck her. It felt good, but all the time I was painfully aware that I was the only one enjoying it. I decided to just end it as soon as possible. I came inside of her and then laid by her side, exhausted and ashamed. I couldn’t even stand to look at her. I just turned my back to her and fell asleep, leaving her horny and unsatisfied. Back then I didn’t know, but was already planning a way to get back at me.

When I woke up I couldn’t move. I realized that my hands and legs were tied up, and Melissa was standing in front of me, looking down at me and smiling holding something in her hand.
<<Melissa! What’s the meaning of this? Why am I tied up?>>
<<Don’t worry, soon it will all be over. You see, I love you honey, I really do, and I can’t imagine my life without you. You make me so happy all the time. But yesterday you showed me that unfortunately you have no idea of how to please a girl. I almost couldn’t even feel you inside of me yesterday. I might as well consider me still a virgin! Sex is very important in a relationship, and ours can’t go on unless you get better at it. So I realized that the best way to teach you how to do it, would be to show you!>>
As she said those words, she turned on the vibrator she was holding, and started teasing my dick with it. I started to get hard, but noticed almost immediately that something was off. Despite the fact that I was feeling hard, it also felt like my dick was shrinking. I looked down, and to my dismay I realized that it was in fact getting smaller and smaller.
<<What… What’s happening?>>
<<I’m taking away your cock honey. You don’t deserve it.>>
I felt what little was left of my dick shrivel, until I couldn’t even feel it anymore. It had become almost like a button, a small trigger that Melissa started to tease with the vibrator. That feeling… it was so unsettling, but also so arousing. I gasped, and shivers went down my spine. I had goosebumps, and started to lose control of my breath. Then I felt Melissa starting to push the vibrator into my groin, and I felt a slit appear between my legs. The vibrator was getting deeper and deeper, and I felt all my insides twist and turn as a womb formed inside of me. It felt incredible, and I couldn’t even think straight, so much so that I was barely aware of my body transforming. My hair grew longer, my body became frail and petite, my skin smooth and soft, my butt round and firm, and as I kept panting striving to remain clear headed, two breasts started to form on my chest. I had transformed into a woman, and Melissa looked so pleased at the results. She was smiling at me, that bright smile that made me fall in love with her.
<<This is what sex for a girl is supposed to feel.>> she told me, and started to twist the vibrator inside of me, and pushing it back and forth, and soon I felt the bliss of female climax wash upon me. It was incredible!
<<Did you like it honey? Are you ready to do the same thing to me?>> she said winking at me, laughing and showing me the happiest smile I have ever seen.

My life changed forever that day. However she had transformed me, apparently the process wasn’t reversible, but I didn’t care. Melissa says that I made a better girl than a boy, and I agree with her. Life as a girl is so much better! I love being a girl, and no longer feel insecure about my masculinity. That first time served to me as a lesson on how good sex is as a girl, and from that day I could experience that same pleasure almost every day. We became a lesbian couple, and now that I knew how a girl should be pleasured she wasn’t disappointed anymore for my sexual performances. I do my best to make her happy, because I want to keep seeing that bright smile on her pretty face. I don’t mind having lost my manhood. As long as we will be together, I know I’ll be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting writing style and format, it fun to see you mix it up. I can't help but praise this work, what i would give to see that smile everyday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, of course Ilvernia is to thank first, since it was all her idea :) You're right, it's fun to mix it up every once in a while ^-^ That's the fun about requests ;)

      Delete