12 February 2018

Using my powers for good

This may sound incredible to you, but I have recently acquired magical powers.

I didn't believe magic was real either, but my desire to be a girl was just so strong that I was willing to try out everything. Potions, crystals, herbs, old spell books... I tried them all. And just when I was about to give up, I found a source of incredible powers. Turns out magic is real after all.

As you can see by looking at my new sexy legs I didn't hesitate a second to use those powers on me to get what I wanted. My lifetime dream has finally come true, and I couldn't be happier.

And yet, what kind of despicable person would I be if I didn't share my happyness with my friends who have always supported me and my work? I can't just keep these amazing powers only for myself. It's almost Valentine's day after all, and I want to give you back some of the love you send me every day. That's why I am making you an offer.

I'll need five volunteers, five torn souls like I was, who really want to experience life from the other side. I'm going to make their dream come true. I'm sorry I can take only five, but my powers are still quite limited, so I can't possibly take more for now. So if you are curious and eager like I was, just let me know in the comments. You're in for a nice surprise on Valentine's day ;)

Consider your choice carefully though. With this kind of black magic, there very rarely is a way back.

16 comments:

  1. I'm willing to volunteer and take my chances with black magic, no matter the cost... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your courage is going to pay off! ;) Hope you are flexible :P

      Delete
  2. I also volunteer. I can't let such opportunity pass. And thanks to share^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to share my happyness ^-^ I think I'll turn you into a blonde :*

      Delete
  3. I also volunteer. I have a real deep desire to be a woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to volunteer for the last spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish this was real >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a dream come true. I'd volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I already have 5 volunteers :/ Myabe in the future, once my powers have recharged ;)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete