29 March 2018

It's a living


Requested by 08napo :)
This is not half bad. No cancel that, this is actually pretty damn great! And quite a lot of fun too! It is so amusing that these people have no clue of who I am and actually believe I am the real Britney Spears.

It took me a bit to get used to this suit, and even more to get comfortable with it and build the kind of confidence needed for a photo shoot and a commercial. But I think I got the gist of it by now. I even started responding naturally to people calling me Britney, and the director seems quite pleased with how I’m doing.

If things keep going like this I doubt I will feel like taking off the suit by the end of the shoot. In fact I think I’m going to keep pretending I’m Britney for the rest of the day and even more! What can they tell me? The contract I have signed provides that I impersonate Britney as long as she is on vacation. It doesn’t say anywhere that that means I have to be her only to take care of her appointments and obligations and that I can’t decide to be her as long as the real one does not come back. The pay is not nearly good enough considering all the things I have to tend to. Might as well enjoy all the little perks that come with being a celebrity.

And it is glorious to be a celebrity! I love the attention, and the love of the fans. Hell, I don’t even mind the paparazzi. Maybe I simply am not nearly used to it enough to be annoyed by it, and so it all comes off as kind of flattering. It’s like I’m having a taste of what success actually feels like, without experiencing any of the disadvantages of it so far.

Not to mention how great it feels to be a woman this gorgeous. It is just… amazing! This suit feels incredible! I actually feel like I’m the real Britney, with her perfect skin, and her luscious hair, and her beautiful visage, and her hot body! And most importantly of all her nice pussy between my legs. That’s something else I would not mind to try out. As weird as it feels to admit it, I’m quite eager to experience my new body to the fullest. I wonder if that would break some provision of my contract as Britney’s double. I should really dig into this. But for the meantime I’m going to just keep enjoying how gorgeous I look and how much people love me. I really don’t get how anyone would want to take a vacation from all of this.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Great work! Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked it :) Mora captions based on your request are likely to come in the future ;)

      Delete