16 February 2018

Looks


<<Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck! This isn’t good!>>
<<Oh I don’t know. I’m having a pretty pleasant view from here.>>
My best friend Alex shifted his attention from the mirror where he was contemplating his new body to me, and gave me a glacial stare. If looks could kill I would have died right there, but truth be told, now that he had that beautiful female visage it was a rather cute stare. It could have passed for a lusty look even, if I hadn’t been aware of his feelings. I guess I would have been pretty pissed too if I was in his place. Having woken up next to that smoking hot chick was pretty great for me, but I can’t imagine how it would have been like to wake up AS a smoking hot chick.

<<This is not funny Andrew! I’m not in the mood for jokes. We don’t even know where we are or who we are.>>
<<A married couple? Lovers? I can tell for sure that we are intimate in some way. After all we slept together, and I’m naked and you are in your lingerie, so we may assume these two had some fun together last night.>>
<<You could at least show some concern. We are in a pretty bad predicament here! I know you may think this is this fine, but I don’t want to be a woman!>>
<<Don’t talk to me like that, darling. It’s not like this is my fault. In fact, it is your fault! Yours and of that stupid spell book. What were you even thinking? Casting a spell like that without even knowing the consequences.>>
<<It was supposed to give us a new life. We would have been rich and attractive. You wanted it just as much as I did.>>
<<Well, I guess we have what we asked for now. You definitely are attractive, and judging by this room we must also be pretty well off. I guess it could have been a lot worse.>>
<<Fuck you Andrew. I’m not going to accept this.>>

It was in that moment that I decided to take the situation in my hands. Truth be told, I was barely paying attention to his complaints. All the time I was fixated on his new body. That round and firm ass, the long and toned legs, those tits barely concealed by the transparent lingerie. Fuck, this lady was so hot! I got a hard on in no time, and I was going to put it to good use. As I got up from the bed and stood in front of her completely naked I noticed how scared she immediately got when she saw my erection, but I could swear I have read some anticipation in her eyes. She was my best friend, sure, but she was also a woman now, and my lover.
<<Relax Alex. We don’t have to take this the wrong way. Sure, this may be strange, but it is probably just temporary. We will find a way out of this. But first we could at least enjoy ourselves a little bit before starting to think of a solution.>>

As I said those words I kept slowly walking towards her, cornering her against the wall. Eventually we were so close I could feel her breath on my face. She looked so petite and fragile. And to think that Alex used to be the tallest of us two. I didn’t hesitate, and reached with my hand straight for her crotch and started to rub it over her panties, while with the other hand I started to fondle her tits. She tried to pose some resistance, but she was now so weak and powerless, while I was so strong. Eventually I didn’t even have to use any force, she was just completely lost under my touch. I heard her breath getting heavier, and I could feel her getting wet. She tried to say something to make me stop but I wasn’t really listening. I just kept stimulating her, and teasing her, kissing her neck and groping her plump forms, pinching her nipples and finally sliding my hand under her panties. To shut her up I finally forced my tongue in her mouth, and when I felt her kissing me back and embracing me I knew she was now mine.

My friend Alex was gone, now only this woman was standing in front of me. And she was horny and eager for sex. At first I tried to imagine her just as a random woman I just picked up, but I found myself incredibly aroused by the thought that that woman, who was now in front of me on all four moaning and crying for the pleasure, begging me for more while I was fucking her furiously, was actually my best friend. I felt so powerful. And when we were done and we laid on the bed transfixed by what had just happened I knew I would have enjoyed my new life.

A week has already passed. We started to get a grip of our new life pretty soon. Apparently neither of us have a real job to take care of. I’m the son of some rich business man who never really worked a day in his entire life, while she is some kind of model who now that she is my lover won’t have worry about money ever again either. We never really talked about the possibility of searching for that spell book to get us back to normal. I know for a fact that I’m not giving my new life up, and judging by the lusty looks my new fiancé gives me every morning I’m pretty sure even Alex is quite happy with his new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment