08 May 2018

A mile in her skirt


<<Wh.. What?! What happened?!>>
<<Oh yes! It worked! Ahah! I feel great! So strong!>>
<<Katy?! What’s happening? Why am I you?!>>
<<It’s simple honey, I swapped our bodies.>>
<<What?! H… How? Why?!>>
<<Because quite honestly I started to have enough of you! You’re such a control freak, always controlling me, being jealous, telling me what to do. Hell, you even go as far as telling me how to dress! I couldn’t stand it! So I decided to teach you a lesson. I’m not going to break up with you, but I want you to understand how frustrating it is to be bossed around. So, are you ready for our date?>>
<<Please Katy, this isn’t fun! Turn us back to normal! I… I feel so strange. This is insane! And… this dress won’t just stay down! I feel so exposed!>>
<<Well, that’s exactly what I told you when you made me buy it. It’s not that pretty when you are the one actually wearing it with your legs and tights completely exposed, isn’t it? I must admit though, you look amazing. You’re gorgeous honey. I can’t wait to take you home and have some fun together.>>
<<Wh… what?! No! You can’t do this!>>
<<Well, you don’t really have any choice. So quit whining and try to act naturally. We have a dinner booked, and then I’ll take you dancing. Try to enjoy being spoiled by your loving boyfriend, because tonight you’re going to show me how happy you are to be with me. And I want to make you scream bae!>>

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy to see you posting again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a fantastic story because it shows a great truth, there are boyfriends who have no idea how uncomfortable and embarrassing some dresses are. And just for trying to show the beautiful body of the brides to others, and do not pay attention to how annoying it can be. for the women.

    I think it's a good punishment n////n

    sure will enjoy. of his new body while his girlfriend takes him in her body

    ReplyDelete