28 May 2018

Open TGC

https://opentgc.com/
Hey dear Readers :)


For those of you who still do not know it, recently a new Open TG Captions website has appeared, and this one is much more similar to the orinal compared with what my blog has accomplished in the past few months :P


I'm happy to say that I have joined the new community with my old username justafetish, and that in the future I am going to post some of my captions there as well ^-^


So be sure to check it out, and of course give it all the love and support you are capable of. The original site may have disappeared, but its spirit lives on thanks to the amazing community that had developed around it.


There is nothing we can't accomplish if we stick together 💓

1 comment:

  1. You're alive! I was a tad bit worried for you when the page was inactive these past couple of days since there was no replies on requests :(

    OTGC is back baby!

    ReplyDelete