31 May 2018

I'm not mad


First of a series of requests by miss Danielle :)
I’m not mad, really. I should be mad, but I swear I am not. What good would it be for me to be mad about all of this?

I don’t really mind that my wife has become a career woman and now makes more than I have ever made. I know most guys would feel emasculated by this, but after you spend so much time as a woman you really stop caring about those kind of things.

I don’t even mind the fact that she turned me into a woman so I could go through the pregnancy in her place while she would have kept focusing on her career. She was about to get a promotion after all, and having a kid could have drastically hindered her and her ambitions. I was more than willing to do my part, and if I had to become a woman and give birth to our child so we could start a family, I was fine with it, even though I was scared and very, very freaked out by my transformation. Not to mention how hard it was to get through the whole pregnancy and the labor.

And as hard as it is to accept it, I’m not even mad about the fact that by this point I will likely stay a woman maybe for the rest of my life. She says that it is only as long as I will breastfeed the kid, but the more time goes by the more it is apparent to me that she really has no intention or interest in ever turning me back into a man. And you know what, I think I can live with this, and deal with it. I am willing to do everything for our family.

I just wish she would stop dating that damn co-worker of hers. It was bad enough to find out that she has been in an affair with him for years now, but to find it out by giving birth to this adorable interracial bundle of love was just way too much. I was really on the verge of quitting all of this, leaving my wife and starting anew somewhere else, even as a woman if that was necessary. But even though this is not really my child, every time I look at this little creature I feel myself filled with just so much maternal love that I realize I could never give this life up. Hell, I gave birth to him! It’s my child just as much as he’s theirs, if not more!

So yeah, overall I’m not mad about what my life has come to. I can’t even get angry at my wife for keeping dating that guy, since now that I am stuck as a chick there is really no way I can hope to satisfy her “needs”. Plus every now and then she shares her boyfriend with me, and even though it feels awkward and even quite humiliating to have sex with my wife’s lover, I can’t deny that the sex is pretty amazing, and this female body of mine has needs as well. I just have to do my best to not think about the man I used to be, and if necessary leave my previous life behind my back forever and embrace my new one. I’m sure things will work out some way.

1 comment: