28 May 2018

Too eager


Ok, I may have gotten a little too carried away. But please, try to understand me, I wished to turn into a woman for basically all my life. I didn’t even think that could be a possibility, and yet when that weird girl approached me and told me that there was actually a way to make my dreams come true… what can I say, I just rolled with it! After all she must have had some knowledge of magic. How else could she have known about my secret desire? She also looked weird and secluded enough to actually pass for some kind of witch, or crazy person. To be quite honest I was desperate enough to go with whatever possibility could have made my dream come true, and when she told me that she actually wished to be a guy, I simply felt like we were like-minded.

She told me that in the library there was an ancient spell book that we could have used to turn our fantasies into a reality as long as we were both willing to exchange our genders. As soon as we got our hands on that book we didn’t even consider taking the book away and casting the spell in a more secure place. We read the spell right there, and as incredibly as it sounds, it actually worked! When I looked down at myself I saw my new breasts protruding from under my shirt. I immediately took it off, eager to check out my new body, and when I saw those two rounds breasts hanging on my chest, with large hard nipples on top of them, I just couldn’t resist. I started to fondle them, and squeeze them, and they felt so strange. Then I brought my new dainty hand down to my groin, and felt my new slit. That was everything I had ever wished! I couldn’t contain myself!

In front of me the girl-turned-guy had already got rid of her pants, and was checking out her new assets as well. She looked as thrilled as I was, and I could notice her new cock already getting hard. She told me we should have left that place immediately before someone found us out, but to be honest I was just too eager to try my new body out. And just by looking at that erect shaft, I could already feel myself getting wet. I just couldn’t resist! I grabbed that cock, and started to jerk it, smiling lustily at my companion, and then dropped on my knees, looking straight at his throbbing cock. I had fantasized about that moment for so long. I wrapped my luscious lips around it, and started to bob my head back and forth, salivating, and trying to get it as deep in my throat as possible. It tasted funny, and I didn’t like its smell very much, but I was just too aroused to pay attention to that. I kept sucking, and licking, like it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. And it was, for my happiness and glee made it taste just so sweet!

It was so much fun to look up and see that stud looking down at me pleased, trying to keep quite in order to not be find out, and all the time all I could think was “I want it inside of me so much!”. Unfortunately soon someone walked into us, and we had to flee that place immediately before someone called the cops. However as soon as we got to my place we started right where we had been interrupted, and I could finally experience the joys of my newfound womanhood. From that day on we became a couple, and we are so happy. We finally are who we always wished we were. And every once in a while we like to return to that library, and it amuses us so much to see that now they have added a new rule because of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment