30 May 2018

Shake shake shake


A little spin off to my last caption :P
Wow! Is that really me? I’m… I’m stunning.

This outfit really makes me stand out. I’m so freaking hot. I knew I hit the jackpot when I swapped bodies with this chick. Everybody around me was freaking out so much when they all found themselves trapped in different bodies, and even I was pretty shocked. One moment I was grocery shopping, the next I was looking down at my new cleavage while drinking a smoothie.

Man, that chick was so pissed. I couldn’t even grasp what had just happened before I saw my old body rush towards me. He was shaking me so hard by the shoulder it hurt. <<Give me back my body asshole!>> she was yelling at me, not realizing that I was just as shocked as she was and that everyone around us was in the same predicament as us.

Scientists are still not able to explain how it happened. They have hypothesized that some mysterious wave has hit that mall on that fateful day and that it made all the people present in the area swap bodies with one another, even though the fact that the swaps happened at different times lead some to believe that it was a deliberate act by someone. They’re still trying to figure out what kind of phenomenon has caused it and whether or not there’s a way to reverse it, but for now we have been told that we should consider ourselves stuck in our new bodies for an indefinite amount of time. Of course I couldn’t be happier to hear that, even though I tried to not make my excitement too apparent.

The way she was looking at me this afternoon was priceless while I was cheerfully unpacking all of her clothes that she had brought me, eager for the moment I would have tried them on. She was so mad. I’m sorry she is not as happy as I am of her new body, but this is now my body and I will not give it up.

She definitely owned a peculiar array of outfits. Where can you even wear something like this? I have to admit, it sure makes my forms stand out. My ass in particular, it is so big, and soft. It sways around with every step I take. I love it! I can’t wait to shake it for good at the club!

I have put on one of my hip-hop albums. I never realized how good they are for shaking my ass to. Never would I have thought that I would have ended up as a big-booty chick like the ones you see in music videos. But I love it, and I will make many heads turn tonight. I can’t wait to try all my new attributes too, including my new pussy. Get ready boys, there’s a new hoe in town!

2 comments:

  1. tincorium uses copper for steel - TheTianiumArt
    The titanium used to titanium hair trimmer provide the 2019 ford ecosport titanium most attractive and ford edge titanium 2021 distinctive design for its high-quality products. snow peak titanium spork Tincorium Iron is ideal for building titanium chloride

    ReplyDelete