14 May 2018

Halfway there

💗
Well girls, we made it!

Thanks to your love and support this blog has just passed the half-a-million views!
I really can't express how happy I am of having reached this milestone, and if I could I would hug and squeeze each and every one of you 💋

I do realize that recently I struggled to keep putting out captions with the same pace I was used to, but I promise I will do my best to avoid taking more hiatuses in the future, and I really hope you will be willing to keep me company until the next milestones ^-^

A kiss to you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this milestone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a testament on how much we love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel! I'm so happy for you. Keep on with the great quality captions :D

    ReplyDelete