21 May 2018

Debut


<<I really don’t want to do this.>>
<<Well too bad. You know we have no choice. Listen, I know this is going to be difficult for you, but I’m sure you can get through this. I mean, look at you! You are stunning! Believe me, he will fall at your feet in no time if you follow my instructions.>>
<<That’s the problem! I don’t want to seduce him! The mere thought disgusts me! What if he starts to get… handy? What if he tries to kiss me? How far will I have to go? I don’t want to have sex with him!>>
<<You won’t have to. Trust me. You don’t have to get that far. Just get to his apartment, maybe let him grope you a little bit, get him drunk and search for that damn medallion. Once you got it, you just get the fuck out of there and reach me back at home. We will turn you back into yourself in no time and you will never have to see him again as… that’s right we still have not thought of a name for you. How about Bambi?>>
<<Seriously? Bambi? Can’t you think of anything less… bimboish?>>
<<Well, it will help you get into the role. You don’t have to charm him with your intellect or your charisma. You have to be his one-night stand, not some wife material. Your body will be all you are going to need. So, Bambi, are you ready for your debut?>>
<<I’m really not.>>
<<Well, that will teach you not to play with magic medallions ever again. Now get there and show everyone what a stunning and desirable woman you are.>>
<<*Sigh* Fine.>>
<<Wait! Just a second.>>
<<What?>>
*adjusts her rack*
<<Goddamn they look good! You really are hot stuff!>>
<<Please don’t make this more awkward than it is.>>
<<Sorry babe. Go and kick asses!>>

1 comment:

  1. I suspect in his attempt to retrieve the magic necklace.

    she'll be forced to do things she doesn't want to do, like sleep with the guy.

    or maybe when you feel the caresses in your own flesh you will betray your own body and end up in bed with him. n////n

    ReplyDelete