22 May 2018

You gotta work for it


Dedicated to my new audience from World of TG ^-^
When I finally was added to the World of TG blog-list I could barely contain my glee. To think that after so many years spent browsing those blogs in secret I was finally part of the community filled me with joy and excitement. I was so eager to start writing stories for my new audience. However soon I would have had much more to be excited about.

I was happy to find a mail from Viola in my folder, even though I was worried she would have been mad at me for having pestered her with my requests to join the community for so long. It was a relief to see that it was just a message to congratulate me. However something was off. The word she used were weird and mysterious, and there was a weird link attached. “Just click it and enjoy your new life ;)”. That’s all the mail said. Normally I would have been wary of something like that. It could have been a virus, or god knows what else. However I was so curious to find out what it was that I could not resist. I clicked on it, and my computer started to radiate a strange and eerie light. I was transfixed by that light, almost hypnotized, and completely unable to even move a muscle. I have no idea for how much I just remained immobile in front of the screen in a state of trance before the computer apparently crashed and shut down. I immediately snapped out of that state of confusion, even though I still felt dazed and kind of weird.

As soon as I noticed that that link had apparently fucked up my computer I immediately got mad at myself for having been that dumb and naïve. <<Just great!>> I said irritated, but the words died in my throat as soon as I realized that my voice had changed. It was high pitched, and melodic, and… womanly. I looked down at myself, and noticed something protruding from under my shirt, and realized that my clothes felt much baggier, and that my pants were about to fall down my legs, only held up by my hips which had become larger. Something brushed against the back of my neck, and I realized that my hair had grown way past my shoulders. I started to tremble, and felt my legs get weak, and I was about to freak out. As I brought my now dainty hands to my chest and gave a firm squeeze to the two mounds of flesh that had appeared there, sending shivers down my spine, and then to my crotch, where all I could find was an unsettling and alien emptiness, I felt like I could have fainted, and the only thing that kept me from screaming was the irresistible need to rush to a mirror and check out my reflection.

I simply could not believe my eyes. In front of me, staring back at me from the wall mirror, was standing a pretty, delicate girl, with a surprised and overturned expression on her cute face. I touched my face, sensing my new smooth skin, and my delicate facial features, and then ran a hand through my long and luscious hair. There was no doubt about it, all of that felt disturbingly real. I could not hold back, I had to go further! I took off my shirt and slipped off of my pants and underwear, remaining naked in front of the mirror. I looked transfixed at my new round breasts, and my perky butt, and my long smooth legs, and my flat and toned belly, for what felt like hours, just staring blankly at that incredible vision in the reflection. Then the exploration started. I started to grope my breasts, and brush my nipples, and squeeze my butt, and as I did so I started to quiver, and to gasp. As incredible as it sounded, that link attached to the mail had turned me into a girl. My life dream had just become a reality. It was just like something out of the stories I’ve been imagining for years. It was scary, and kind of unsettling, and yet it felt so amazing!

I needed to find out how that was even possible, but first I had much more urgent things to attend to. Slowly I sat down, and spread my legs in front of the mirror, exposing my newly acquired pussy, and then with a trembling hand I started to tease it, brushing my dainty finger over my labia and my clit. It burned, and felt quite unpleasant at first, but I also started to feel a warm feeling rising from my groin and from within me, and I could sense myself getting wet. I put my finger in my mouth, licking it and getting it as lubricated as possible, and then brought it again down to my crotch. I felt my pussy open up like a flower as my finger slipped inside, and as it dug deeper and deeper I gasped for hair and let out a soft moan of pleasure. With my free hand I started to fondle my breast and pinch my nipple, which turned me on even more, and started to run my finger over my clit, stimulating it faster and harder. I jolted, and my back arched, as I felt the pleasure starting to build more and more intense, and then I closed my eyes and let my imagination wander. So many times I had fantasized of being a woman, and now I finally was one, and the thoughts of all the things I wanted to experiment started to flood my mind, as I was getting closer and closer to climax. Finally I let out a muffled cry of bliss, as a wave of ecstasy washed over my dainty body making me jerk and jump as I reached my first orgasm as a girl. I don’t know for how much I just remained there on the floor, looking at my beautiful face overturned by the pleasure. It was just the hottest image I had ever seen in my life. And that was me. I was that girl. It was incredible.

I soon learned that everyone who joins World of TG is rewarded with a program that can turn you into your ideal female self. The following days were just a blast, and I could barely stay calm enough to even make a list of all the things I wanted to try. Of course the first thing to take care of was my wardrobe, though luckily enough some of the clothes I used to cross-dress in fitted me. I basically spent half of my paycheck in all kinds of clothes, from dresses, skirts, and blouses, to stocking, bras, and panties. I had the time of my life trying out outfit after outfit, prancing around in my room as I experimented with more and more sexy attires, and it broke my heart to leave all those other cute dresses at the store. And of course I must have taken more showers during that first week than I had ever done. It was so pleasant to caress my sensitive skin, and massage my soft breasts, and tease my new pussy, as the hot water ran over my statuary figure. And soon enough masturbation was not enough for me, and I started to crave for the real deal. I needed to experience sex as a girl! And once I created a Tinder account, I soon took care of that. Life never felt that amazing, and I felt just like I was in a dream. Until this morning.

I woke up to a new day, cheerful and thrilled just like the day before, eager to find out what else my new life as a woman had in store for me. I stretched my arms, and arched my back, and as I started to come back to my senses I felt a weird and yet familiar feeling down in my crotch. It was like something was stretching down there, something that should not have been there. Not anymore at least. I looked down unsettled, and my heart skipped a beat as I saw the bulge protruding from under my gown. I frantically brought my hands down there, and to my dismay I found out that it was all real. I had a dick, again. I felt like I could have screamed in terror, but I managed to stay calm and rush to my mirror. I was relieved to find out that beside that thing between my legs my female appearance did not change. The next thing was to find out what was happening before I transformed further back into a guy, so I rushed to my computer and quickly wrote a mail to Viola. The hours I had to wait before getting a response were like a living hell for me, as I remained shut down in my room in a state of utter fear. I did not want to turn back into a man! Thankfully the answer arrived fairly soon.

Turns out that when you become an author featured on World of TG, you have duties to attend to, and in order to stay a girl you have to keep contributing to the community with new captions every day, or else you slowly start to revert back to your original male form. I was so excited to have finally turned into a girl that I spent the previous days in a state of constant euphoria, so much so that I completely stopped caring about my blog and did not write anything ever since I transformed. I guess it is only fair that I continue to write new stories for my readers to enjoy, though I would have appreciated if I had been informed about the rules. At least now that I have spent some time as a girl I think it is safe to say that I will be able to describe the experience of becoming one with much more vivid details than I could have ever done as a guy. And for what concerns my date of tonight, well, I hope he is into kinky things, because it does not look like I will get rid of this dick before tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect story, you get the body you always wanted, World of TG gets a wonderful new author, and we the readers get more stories from you. It’s a win-win-win!

    ReplyDelete