05 February 2018

I'm the grownup now

A simple Anonymous request involving a kid and his hot babysitter :) Enjoy!
Look at him, so fixated on his games. The remote worked perfectly. Her mind has adapted wonderfully to my body. She thinks and acts just like a little boy and doesn’t even seem to remember having been an adult. I think I’m starting to feel my mind being affected as well. Normally I would have never let someone else touch my games, but now I frankly couldn’t give any less of a fuck about it.

Teehee, I said fuck! I know so many swear words now. I have to remember them all when I’ll go back to my body. It’s so strange to have all this adult knowledge flowing through my head. Almost as strange as the feeling of being a girl. To be honest I’m not wild about the fact of being a stupid girl now. It’s weird to not feel my peepee… my dick between my legs, and these tits feel even weirder. They’re so soft, and swollen. It feels pretty good to play with them though. It gives me goosebumps. I guess I can get used to this. The important thing is that I’m the grownup now!

Man, this remote is awesome! I can’t wait to have fun and do a lot of adult things! I can’t leave the house and leave my body alone, or else my parents will get mad at Mandy. But I bet there are a lot of fun stuff I can do also here. Stay up late, try out beer, and… I’m sure I will think of something else too. I can’t wait for Mandy’s… for my boyfriend to get here. Every time she babysits me she calls him over and sends me to bed. It’s unfair! But now it’s my turn! I can’t wait to find out what they have been up to for all this time. I have no idea what they do on the couch every time, but it seems like a lot of fun judging by the way Mandy laughs and cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment