10 March 2018

Belle

A very fun Anonymous request :)
I… I must resist! The urge is so strong, and it is driving me insane, but I must keep myself from taking another one of those pills. I have no way to be sure of it, but I feel like if I give in one more time and pop another TG Pill, it is going to be the end of me. There is going to be no way back for me, I’m going to be stuck as a girl. No, even worse than that, I will no longer exist. My male mind will fade away and disappear forever, and all that will be left is just her. Just Belle. Belle, the girl who is ruining my life, tormenting me and keeping myself from even thinking straight. The girl that just won’t stop screaming in my mind that she wants to get out. The girl I become every take I transform. I can’t let her out once again, I know that it is too dangerous! But it is so fucking hard to resist!


Look at how many pics she has sent me. This time around she really outdid herself. She really wants to be sure that I won’t be able to hold back and let her take control, and therefore she’s really hammering in how much fun she has when she’s the one in charge. How much fun we have. Here is her taking a cock balls-deep in her mouth. Does she even have any gag reflex whatsoever? And here she is with a hot load plastered all over her cute face. The caption just says “Cum tastes yummy!”. Holy fuck it really does! I know I should not have any recollection of the time I spend as a girl, but the longer I stare at these pics the more I’d swear I can recall the taste of cum over my tongue, and its smell filling my nostrils, and how sticky and warm it felt to the touch. Oh god! This is her getting fucked from behind doggystyle. Look at her face. That expression is one of pure bliss. It must feel amazing to be fucked like that.

“You want this”. Damn right I want it! I wouldn’t have agreed to take the Pill that first damned time if I didn’t secretly wish to find out how being a girl feels like! Nor would I have kept popping one after the other, day after day, just so I could experience that rapture again. And all of this despite the fact that I have discovered almost immediately that when I take the pills I turn into a completely different person. That a girl that goes by the name of Belle Knox takes control of my transformed body and does unspeakable things. That every time I transform the effects seem to last a little bit longer, and I end up spending less and less time as myself. If I don’t put an end to this immediately the consequences may be serious. I may never turn back into a guy again, and stay a girl for the rest of my life. And not just a girl, but Belle, the dirty cumslut who has been ruining my life. I can’t allow it to happen! I can’t let her take control!

But it’s so hard to resist. She has been tormenting me for so long now with all the pics she has taken of her actions. It is humiliating, disgusting even, and yet so unbearably enticing and arousing. The longer I stare at that petite beauty lost in the pleasure being mercilessly fucked by those hunks, the more I realize that I long to be in her place, that I want to become her once again. Just one more time. I… I don’t think I will be able to hold back for much longer. Despite all my efforts I have not been able to get rid of the pills as I promised myself countless times in the past, nor to delete these pics I keep obsessing over. Maybe I’m getting scared for nothing, and in actuality there’s no way the transformation can become permanent. What proof do I have that I am disappearing after all? None! It may all just be a completely irrational fear! And even if I am right and the next pill is going to be the last, would that really be that bad of a thing? Who says that Belle is not just a product of my imagination, or a part of me that has always existed, buried deep inside of my mind and soul? Maybe I should just stop considering her as a stranger and an enemy, and simply accept her as a fundamental part of who I am. And why would I want to prevent her from taking control? She seems so happy in those pics after all. I want to be that happy. I want to be her! That’s it, just one more pill. After this I promise I will get my life back on tracks somehow. I just want one last night of bliss and give myself over to the pleasure. And if it is really going to be the end of me, well, I will gladly embrace it as long as I will be allowed to live out my most desperate fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment