25 February 2018

Passenger


Oh God! This… this is amazing! Fuck! It feels so good! Never would I have imagined that it felt this good for girls. It’s strange, I should be desperate right now, not enjoying this. I should scream but I can only moan. Jennifer sure is enjoying this. And her pleasure is my pleasure now.

I must focus! I have to figure out how to get out of here! Why did I end up like this?
It should have been just a quick ride. According to that strange book the spell should have allowed me to possess Jennifer. To control her. I just couldn’t resist, I like her so much. The temptation to possess her for a while and enjoying myself a little bit while in her body was too strong.

But something went wrong. I’m in her body all right, but I’m not possessing her, I have no control at all over her. In fact she apparently doesn’t even know I’m here. I don’t know for how much I have screamed trying to get someone to hear me, maybe to let her know that I’m in her head now. But nothing seems to be working! I’m trapped! I see what she sees, feel what she feels, but there’s nothing I can do!

It has been three days now. What even has been of my body? It may be in some sort of coma or something. Maybe I’ve already been taken to a hospital. Maybe I have been declared dead. There’s so much I need to know but all I can do is sit back and see Jennifer going about her day like nothing happened. I can’t lie, there’s already been plenty to enjoy. I got to watch her getting dressed in the morning, feeling her smooth skin slipping inside her underwear, and when she got under the shower… it was amazing. And now here I am, or rather here we are, riding her boyfriend in ecstasy. I can’t help but to feel like some sort of pervert, like I’m some kind of peeping tom. But after all this is also my body now.

Yeah… what if I’m stuck like this. Am I condemned to stay like this forever? Just a spark behind her beautiful eyes? I can’t accept this! I want my body and my life back!
But it is so hard to focus now. I feel so lost. Perhaps I should just enjoy the ride for now. Just a little bit more. I’ll go back to thinking about my predicament after we’re done here. I’ll take this as an opportunity to get closer to her. Yeah… after all who says I can’t enjoy this since I’m here?

1 comment:

  1. Oh God yes...! How I enjoy the feeling of the passenger sensation. So... Fulfilling. Great cap as well as gif.

    ReplyDelete