17 April 2018

Cinderella

I learned to keep my mouth shut a little too late. In my defense I had no idea that my girlfriend hid her magical powers from me for all the time we’ve been together. And I learned that magic is real and how vengeful witches can get the hard way.

It was a Friday night. We would normally have hanged out somewhere, but she had recently discovered that as a kid I avoided watching most of Disney movies since I thought that they were stuff for girls, with all the princesses and true love kisses and everything, and she was not going to let that slide. In the past weeks she basically forced me to sit down and watch with her all the animated Disney canon, and that night we were going to watch her favorite one: Cinderella. I’m not going to lie, as I finally watched all of those movies for the most part I found them charming and fun, and I finally understood their appeal. But that one was just so boring and dull. I swear I could have fallen asleep halfway through.

<<Seriously, what’s there to like in this borefest?>>
<<It’s the ultimate wish fulfillment fantasy honey. It teaches you that as long as you work hard and have a kind heart all your dreams will eventually come true.>>
<<But it’s so dull and uninteresting. The protagonist especially. She’s just a plain and passive songbird. Why doesn’t she just run away from that house and escape all of that abuse?>>
<<It’s not that simple. She was kept in that house for basically her whole life, and the stepmother had plenty of time to brainwash her and make her think she’s supposed to feel guilty and serve her family. You would probably be just as passive if you had gone through all those years of abuse.>>
<<But she’s just so dull!>>
<<No she isn’t! You are supposed to feel her pain and understand her frustration, and then cheer for her when things go right because she’s allowed you to see her most fragile moments. You must relate and connect to her!>>
<<Well, I’m sorry, I just can’t! This movie is crap!>>
<<I’m getting really fed up with you talking shit about my favorite movie as a child! You either take everything back right now or you’re going to regret what you said!>>

Now, I know that I should have done exactly as she said and take it all back, but I was just so arrogant and so convinced of what I said that I held my ground. And just as she said, I soon regretted doing so.
<<Since it is so difficult for you to relate to her, maybe you should just have a taste of what it’s like to be abused and treated like a servant.>>
That’s when she casted her curse upon me. And now here I am. On all four, dressed in my new uniform, wiping the floor. Not only did she turn me into a woman. She turned me into her personal maid and servant. Now all I do for the whole day since the moment I wake up is tidy up the house, keep it clean, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and cook, and wipe, and mop, and polish. It is driving me insane.

Oh how I wish a kind fairy godmother would appear in front of me to give me my dream night to the ball and allow me to get some relief from this new life of mine. Hell, I would gladly even take a prince charming sweeping me off my feet and taking me to his castle to live happily ever after. Everything but this! But instead all I have is this hunk fucking me roughly and regularly several time through my day. She didn’t sugar coated my tale of abuse at all. She meant it quite literally when she said I would have experienced how damaging abuse can be. All I can do is hope she will soon decide that I’ve been punished enough and that she will give me my happy ending. But judging by how happy she is to have her personal servant, and by how she seems to enjoy seeing me getting fucked into submission, I’m afraid that that is going to take a while still. Why don’t I ever shut up?

2 comments:

  1. I loved it. that he fell deep in that life of abuse and servidumbre. which he mocked so much. n///n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can learn a lesson or two now U.U maybe eventually a prince charming will indeed come to rescue him ;)

      Delete