16 April 2018

Urgent call


The english translation of my previous cap, hopefully a little less clunky than the translation provided by Google translate XD
Enjoy!
<<You think this is the right moment to answer a call?! >>
<<Just a moment, honey. It's important. Just relax and leave it to me.
Hello?
Tell me Laura ... I mean, Riccardo.
Yes, everything’s all right. Don’t worry, I am taking good care of your body, as promised.
No, I swear, I have not done anything strange while in your body. And Luca does not suspect a thing. You'll see, I'm impersonating you pretty well.
No! I did not have sex with him in your body! How can you even think that? Who do you think I am?
What?! Oh! Oh, so having sex would make the spell permanent? Oh, this is very interesting.
M-mmh ... Mmmmm ...
No, there's nobody here with me. You’re talking nonsense. No, it's just that I have ... something going on right now. Sorry but I can’t stay on the phone now.
Don’t worry, you have nothing to worry about. Your body is safe with me.
I'll call you back. I have some ... news for you. >>
<<Who the hell was that? What were you talking about honey? >>
<<Nothing darling. Nothing to worry about. Just relax. Let me take care of you. >>

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful caption! I love these stories that feature intentional body swaps and impersonation.

    What is Riccardo's relation to Laura? Brother, friend, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. I actually conceived it as just friends, but now that I think about it the sibling spin sounds quite interesting :D

      Delete
  2. It is a very funny story. I loved n////n

    I liked how he was lying while he had a big distraction in his hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be made into a story instead of just a caption .....very good though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a story where a sister trades bodies with her more successful sister and stills her life lol

    ReplyDelete