22 April 2018

Not going back


Ten minutes. Only ten minutes left. Ten minutes before I have to leave this stunning body and go back to being my old self. God how I wish time would go slower. I can’t give up this body. I just can’t.
Sure, I could always possess it again right away, but it would last only a handful of hours and then I will have to go back again, and I have only one of those possession spells left. What can I do? Just the thought of my ugly, male body makes me shiver with disgust.

It shouldn’t have gone like this. Granted, possessing my neighbor is the best thing that ever happened to me. But now that I’m so close to the end of my little rampage as a body thief I kind of wish I never got to experience how great it is to be a woman. Those spells should have just been of service for my work. All I needed was a peek at my rival’s folders, just so I could get the information I needed to win the contest. And it worked, it worked really well. I got my promotion and my raise, and I was even able to frame that asshole for sexual harassment and get him fired. It was great!

But that witch gave way more spells than I needed. I already got what I wanted and still I had nine of them left. I had no idea what I could have done with them. Then came that night. I saw my neighbor coming home with her boyfriend. She was so hot. What wouldn’t I have given to have a chance with her. Then I realized that now I could have. All I had to do was possess her boyfriend and I could have had my way with her for hours. So I decided to act, I focused and… well I probably was thinking too much about her instead than about the guy I wanted to possess, because I suddenly found myself on all four, panting and sweating, while I was getting fucked senselessly from behind. It was so strange. So intense. I wanted to get him off of me, I wasn’t supposed to end up as a woman. But it felt just so… good. No better! It was amazing!

I felt so powerless, so completely numbed by the pleasure going through me. At first I just basked in that pleasure, then I realized that I wanted more of it, more cock inside of me, I wanted him to get faster and rougher. So I started pushing my ass back, moaning like crazy. Soon enough I felt him coming inside of me, the warm cum filling my insides. It was incredible. I collapsed on the bed, exhausted. And there I remained, overwhelmed by that experience, until the effects of the spell ran out and I found myself back in my room, in my old body.

I thought about that night constantly during the following days. At first I just wanted to label it as a strange but pleasant experience. But soon I found out that I was obsessed by it. I needed to feel like that one more time. So eventually I gave in. This time I possessed her as soon as she got home, and I took my sweet time. I teased her… my boyfriend, grabbing his crotch, feeling his cock getting erect under my touch. Oh how I wanted that shaft inside of me again. I melted under his kisses and caresses, as I felt my nipples getting hard and my pussy getting wet. I was so eager for it. I spread my legs and shivered with anticipation. And as I felt it enter inside of me… god how good that felt! I tried to get the max out of my time in her body, but eventually I had to get back to mine.

And now here I am. I have used almost all of my spells, always to possess her. Now I’m just happy to be her even if I don’t have sex. I just love to walk around her house, playing dress up with her outfits, looking for hours at myself in the mirror, exploring her sensitive and delicate body. It feels so good to wear lingerie. I even tried to replicate this feeling as a man, but it is just not the same. My hairy, ugly male body is not even remotely comparable with this soft skin, these plump forms. God I love this so much! I can’t go back to be me!

I have to find a way to stay like this forever. Screw my old body! It can rot for how much I care! And screw my old life too! I can’t even go about my day properly anymore anyway. All the time I think about going back to this body. I have to find a way!

One minute left. Here we are. My time is up. I can’t just use my last spell right away. It may be the last time I get to possess her, it must be a special occasion. Maybe I can call her boyfriend and try to involve one of his friends too. A good completion for my time as a woman. But what will I do after that? I still have not been able to find that witch again. I can’t just resign to be myself forever. But what can I do? Can I just try with a sex change? Will it be enough? There must be a way!

3 comments:

  1. I understand her a lot and I agree with her n///n

    If I could enter a girl's body like her, I would also try to stay that way :)

    ReplyDelete