12 April 2018

Truth or dare


Requested by Tgmaniac121 :)
I knew I should not have accepted to go to Chrissy’s party. I knew her only because we had a common friend, and I always knew she did not like to have me around, nor did most of her friends. I immediately smelled something fishy when I got invited to her house that evening, to “have some fun all together” as she put it, but my social life was a fucking disaster anyway, so I figured out that it would not have hurt to stick my neck out for once. I should have trusted my instincts and stayed at home.

The party was not anything special really, it was even kind of disappointing actually. And yet everyone seemed so excited and thrilled, like they were waiting for something. Imagine my confusion when I found out that that something was actually nothing more than a simple game of truth or dare. I was so bewildered by it. What was all the fuss about for such a silly game? Anyway they asked me to join them, and I just rolled with it. By that point I was just hoping the party would have ended soon so that I could have got back home.

Almost every other guest’s turn came before mine, and weirdly enough they all picked truth. All the questions Chrissy asked were pretty personal, and I was actually surprised at the honesty and earnestness with which everyone responded, even confessing pretty embarrassing stuff. Then my turn came. I always hated to have to pick between truth or dare, but I figured out since everyone else had picked truth, that was probably the best choice. Who knew, maybe Chrissy asked for notoriously harsh dares. That made sense to me.

So I picked truth, and she smirked at me, and asked if I had a crush on someone. Well, I did, but I was definitely not willing to tell that to her and give her some excuse to pick on me. I decided to lie to her, but as soon as I opened my mouth it was like words came out of it on their own, without control. And that was how I ended up confessing of having a huge crush on Jessica, the nerdy girl from school. Almost everyone around me started to laugh at me, especially the girls, saying she was a weirdo and an outcast, and a total waste of her pretty face, and someone commented that we would have fitted well together, but I wasn’t really paying attention to any of that. I was just too much shocked at what had just happened. Why did I say the truth? What was going on?

I was so overturned that I did not even notice that soon it was my turn again. I did not know what to do. If I picked truth they would probably have got me to admit other embarrassing stuff, but who knew if by picking dare I would have ended up in an even worse situation. In the end I picked dare, and everybody smirked at me. Once again it was Chrissy to talk. <<I dare you to confess your love to Jessica!>>. I should have expected something like that. What was going to happen now? Would I have felt compelled to do as she said? That did not seem to be the case, I felt just normal. So I just said that I did not want to. Well, Chrissy’s malicious grin turned into a devilish one. <<Well, that means you will have to be punished!>>, and as she said those words I felt myself getting weaker, and everything went dark.

When I woke up I felt strange and dazed, and I could tell that there was something wrong with my body, but I could not quite put my fingers on it. I could tell that I was in a different room, a room that I did not recognize, but I could not tell where I was because I could not see anything! Everything was blurry, and confused! I fidgeted around, awkwardly feeling my surroundings, until I stumbled into something laying on a table. I handled that thing for a bit, and realized that they were glasses. Could that be..? I put them on my face, and finally I could see everything clearly. Though soon I wished I was still oblivious to what had happened to me.

I looked down at my body, and saw that I was dressed differently. I was wearing a white shirt, a tie, and suspenders. But most unsettling of all was the fact that I could see two small mounds protruding from under my shirt. I looked at my hands, and saw how dainty they were, and that they had nail polish. Then I felt something brush against my neck, and I realized that I now had long blonde hair combed in a ponytail. I started to shake and freak out, and as soon as I saw a telephone laying on the table I picked it up and checked my reflection in the screen. All I could do was open my mouth in disbelief and stare dumbfounded at Jessica’s face staring back at me from the reflection for what felt like an eternity. Somehow, for some reason, I was now my crush Jessica, with her cute face, her long blonde hair, and her glasses. And most unsettling of all with her modest tits hanging from my chest and her pussy between my legs.

Now I understand why everyone was so excited about the game of truth or dare, and why nobody would pick dare. I don’t know what kind of magical power or crazy device Chrissy used to get me in this situation, but it seems like I am stuck like this now until she decides to give me back my body. I hope she will grow tired of teasing me and look at me struggling to pretend that I am actually Jessica, and that she will return everything to normal soon, because this is slowly driving me insane! It is so weird and hard to be a girl. On one hand I’m glad Jessica was never the most feminine of girls, so I don’t have to live up to some crazy standard to make people believe I am actually her, and honestly I don’t mind not being popular either. The last thing I want is guys hitting on me. The hard part is going to be keeping her grades up. She is such a brainer that I will basically have to spend all my days shut in my new room studying if I want to keep pretending I am her.

At least I get to play with her body. I know that I am invading her privacy and that this is totally inappropriate, but after all this is my body now, and it’s not like I can avoid looking at it and touching it every time I take a shower. And most importantly I desperately need some kind of relief from all this stress, and masturbation really helps me get through my predicament.

1 comment: