11 April 2018

Adjustments


Requested by an Anonymous reader :)
The Great Shift sure changed a lot of lives, and I dare to say mine was among the one that changed the most. I’m sure glad that I ended up in a young and very attractive body, instead of swapping with some old, fat, or even sick person. But it was quite the change for me to go from being your typical nerdy high school kid to Emmy Rossums. Not only because I got older, and most unsettling of all became a woman, but also because I went from my plain and reserved life to one where people would spot me and recognize me in the streets. Needless to say, my shy, quiet, and awkward personality did not fit my new body at all.

From that day many things have changed, but it looks like everyone is slowly getting used to their new bodies and lives, and the world seems to be getting back to some sort of normality. I finished my studies, and now I’m trying to figure out what to do with my life, but it seems like leading a normal life is going to be much harder than I have imagined. I lost count of how many offers I had to turn down since the day of the event. People have been calling me left and right from Hollywood and other places to offer me roles in TV series, and movies, and even asking me to make an album. Every studio and major is now trying to get as many celebrities as possible under contract, so that the entertainment business does not collapse, and even though at first they tried to take advantage of my inexperience to basically scam me, now they are making me truly incredible offers. But I can’t possibly accept them. I’m just not made for that kind of world. I still have so much to get used to before I can truly feel this new body as completely mine. But I think I’m making progresses. Really great progresses.

I was so happy to find out that my best friend was not caught in the Great Shift. With so many things to get used to I was glad that someone I had so much affection for was happy to stay by my side during these hard times. It sure was awkward to hang out together now that I was a gorgeous woman. However we managed to get past the initial unease, and we grew closer than we had ever been before. Very, very close. We’ve been dating for two weeks now, and I have to admit that playing the role of the woman got much easier thanks to him. He makes me feel so loved and protected, and he treats me like a queen. However so far we never went past kisses and a little teasing. It still feels like just too big of a step to take. Well, it felt so until this night.

It is incredible. The desire of making love to my boyfriend has been bugging me basically since the very beginning, but I did not come to the full realization of how much I wanted this until we both got naked, and he leaned over me and started to kiss my neck. It is simply amazing. How sensitive my skin feels, how good it is to have my breasts fondled, how incredibly horny I get just with the slightest touch. I can’t believe I have waited so long for this. I wish I could act more confident and in control, but I guess at heart I am still the shy kid I used to be. I’m just so unbearably nervous, and I can’t keep my mouth shut. Thankfully my man knows how to help me get at ease. The things he does to me, with his tongue, and fingers. I’m in heaven. I can’t hold back any longer! I need this! I need him!

Yes, I have still a lot to get used to, and many adjustment to make to my life. But I’m glad I have somebody who loves me helping me through this journey. And now that I am finally ready to completely give myself to him, I’m sure nothing will ever get in the way of our happiness. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment