25 March 2018

Revenge


“Fuck! This is great! I wondered how this would actually feel like, but I didn’t expect it to be this good. Getting my revenge is turning out to be even more fun than I imagined it would have been.

Oh yes, Lisa is going to get what she deserves. Once these guys are done with me I’ll post the video online and ruin her reputation forever. That snobby and haughty bitch will become the sluttiest girl in the school in no time. Maybe she will never recover from this. I’m going to fuck up her life for good. That’s what you get for making me the target of your mean jokes and the laughing stock of the class!

Let’s see… the sleeping pills I took before casting the body swap spell should last another couple of hours. She will not be able to go around in my body and fuck up my life for a while. I have all the time I want to keep having fun with these guys. Who says I can’t enjoy this while I’m at it? The thought that while experiencing sex as a girl I’m also getting revenge on that bitch just makes this all the more enjoyable.

Maybe I’ll let them cum inside me. Well, inside her actually. Who knows, maybe she will catch something. She might even end up pregnant. That would be awesome! This is going to be the greatest payback anyone has ever had. Magic is awesome! And sex is even better!”

Unfortunately Doug would soon learn that magic is not something to take lightly, and should be handled with care. If he had checked carefully the rules of the body swap spell he casted, he would have known that letting those guys cum inside of him was the worst thing he could do, since the exchange of body fluids would have made the swap permanent. The next day he would have regretted having taken his revenge that far, since he would have found himself not only stuck in his rival’s body, but also stuck with the reputation he had created for her.

He will not find out of his inability to swap back before a couple of hours though. The times for regret will come soon, but for now let’s watch him enjoy himself in his new body a little bit more. He will have plenty of time to get used to it, and if he ever decides in the future to embrace the reputation he ended up creating for himself he will have many opportunities for experiencing that pleasure again.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, talk about the 'biter' being 'bitten' by magic! Nice one. That's what Doug gets for playing with fire. Next time he should read more carefully (or maybe there won't be a next time because he's stuck himself in a life as a bimbo). ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Chi la fa l'aspetti" as we say here in Italy ;)

      Delete