24 March 2018

A very long vacation


Requested by Anonymous :)


Life can get so stressful and frustrating at times. I was in desperate need for a vacation, not just from my job and my everyday life, but from my body as well. I needed some kind of relief, and to spend some time as a completely different person and set everything aside for a bit. And thankfully the Swap Island could provide just the kind of services I was looking for.

The prospect of spending a whole week in an exotic location as a different person was so intriguing and fascinating. The only catch to it was that I could not have decided in which body I would have ended up into, but it was all completely random. That was kind of worrying to me, but it also made it all even more enticing. Who would I have ended up as? Well, imagine my shock when I woke up the first morning of my stay at the island as a cute Asian girl.

I was understandably shocked and overturned by my new body, disturbed even, and I immediately rushed to the reception to complain and ask to get me a different body, but there was no going back. I would have been stuck like that for the whole week, and there was anything I could have done about it but to deal with it. It was… quite hard really. I felt so strange, and different, and I had so much to get used to. The best way I found to deal with my different body was to dress and act as un-feminine as possible, avoiding dresses, skirts and bikini, and instead opting for baggy tank tops and other type of sportswear. But that didn’t really help me deal with my new form. I was still a girl, and I still had long hair constantly getting in the way, and modest tits hanging from my chest, and a pussy between my legs. I tried to simply avoid the beach as much as possible so I would not have had to come out to the world as my new self, but since there really was no way I could have ignored my new body I just decided that it would have been a complete waste to spend my vacation as a recluse, so in the end I mastered the courage to have at least a walk on the beach and enjoy the sun and the sea.

I was so uneasy. For the whole time I could feel the guys around me staring at me with lust. No matter how unsexy I was trying to look, there was no way men would not have found me gorgeous. And since most of those men were clients of the Island as well, and therefore they were really eager to try out their new bodies, I had to fend off a lot of suitors eager to have a piece of my new self. And while that at first was really unsettling to me, soon enough I realized that I was kind of flattered by all the attention I was getting, and maybe it was just my new body sending me strange signals, but some of those guys seemed to me rather attractive.

As days went by my feelings of nervousness and unease slowly disappeared, and I started to feel much more confident and at ease with my new form. So much so that I soon realized that I was becoming quite eager to explore my new body and find out what it was capable of. A vacation should be a time to also try out new experiences after all, so I soon embraced my newfound femininity, and learned to feel more and more confident with my cute petite frame. All I needed was a man to lose my virginity to. And I knew exactly how to get one.
I felt like such a tease when I got to the beach and got rid of my bikini piece and started to sunbathe topless, and all those thirsty boys staring at me made me feel so sexy and confident. It didn’t take long before I was approached by a guy that looked handsome enough, and I let him buy me drinks and then lead me to his room. You see, in my mind I would have been the dominant one, the one in charge, but as soon as I got on that guy’s bed and he leaned over me assertive, I realized that I was just so weak and powerless in my new and frail body, and that he could have easily handled me however he wanted. As he turned me around and started pounding me from behind doggy-style, I basically became his fuck-toy, and in a matter of minutes I had been fucked into complete submission. And I loved it!

That day I discovered something like a second nature to me. I would hang out at the beach every day looking for my next conquest, only to become nothing more than a submissive slut as soon as I would get him to the bedroom, and I spent the rest of the vacation like that, until the end of my staying at the island arrived, and I realized that I did not want to get back to my male body and to my old life. I had to look for a solution! I did not want to give up my new self! And now it is the moment of truth.

While the rules of the Island say that all bodies should be returned to their legitimate owners, apparently there are members of the staff willing to get you a way out of the island for the right price. Once I will be away from the island, I will get to keep this body all for myself, even though I most likely will have to hide from its owner for maybe the rest of my life. That won’t be a problem. She will have no way to find me if I manage my resources well. And now that I’m going to be a sexy girl for the rest of my life I will surely find many ways to get away with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment