16 February 2018

Taking my prize

Requested by Marti :) Hope you'll like it! ^-^

I was so mad at Stephanie for stealing my well-deserved prize from me. I worked so hard to win that contest! There was nothing I wanted more than winning that two weeks’ vacation trip, and I put all of my energies in the project that would have earned me victory. Then that bitch came out of nowhere with a project of her own that there was no way she could have created without cheating, I’m sure of that! Well, the jury didn’t think the same, so she got the prize in the end. She would have spent the next two weeks sunbathing and swimming in the ocean, while I would have kept freezing my ass in the cold grey polish winter. That wasn’t fair! I was not going to stand it! But there was really nothing I could have done. At least until I went to Spell R Us to look for a solution to my predicament.

The solution seemed kind of extreme to me at first, but I was just so mad at her for having snatched the prize away from me, and I really wanted to get back at her. And the spell I bought would have allowed me to do so. She stole the prize from me, and now I was going to steal it back! Along with her body! I casted the spell just before the plane took off, and I suddenly found myself in the airport as I was about to embark. I felt so strange. The first thing I noticed was the fact that I couldn’t stand straight. I was dangling left and right, and if I didn’t fell off was only because I was able to hold myself onto the trolley I had in my hand. I realize that my center of balance was completely off, and not only that, I was also wearing high heels. They felt so uncomfortable. I looked down and I was amazed by what I saw. My hair cascading down my shoulders, the round breasts hanging from my chest, my long and hairless legs. I started to feel my body with my dainty hands, stunned at how soft my skin felt.

I was squeezing my boobs in disbelief when I heard a male voice calling for me. Well, calling for Stephanie actually. I recognized him as her boyfriend, and he was telling me to hurry up or we would have missed our plane. I should have imagined that he would have been there too, the prize consisted in a trip for two after all. And yet I did not think about it. Would I have had to spend the next two weeks on vacation with him? Sleeping in the same room, and the same bed even? I started to worry, but I didn’t have any time to collect myself and think about my predicament. I rushed after him the fastest I could, trying not to stumble on my shoes, and finally after painful minutes of walking in them I was sitting on the plane, ready to leave Poland behind my back. Along with my body.

Stephanie’s phone started buzzing right before the plane took off, and I recognized the number of the incoming call as my own. She was trying to call me, maybe hoping to stop me. I smiled pleased. The thought of her being trapped in my body, scared and confused was so amusing to me. That’s what you get for cheating! I turned off my phone and ignored the call, and just as I was about to put it back in my purse I felt a hand touching my leg, caressing my tight gently. I turned around and it was obviously Stephanie’s boyfriend, who leaned in for a kiss. He took me completely by surprise, and before I could react his lips was already touching mine. I realized how soft and plump mine now were, and his beard felt so rough against my now much more sensitive skin. Fortunately I got a grip before he could force his tongue inside my mouth, and I pushed him away. He seemed confused for that gesture, and I tried to force the most reassuring smile I could come up with, and thank god the plane took off before I had to explain myself. By that point I realized that the following two weeks would have been hard to get through, and I started to wonder whether it was worth it.

However when we finally landed and I felt the warm sun washing over my skin, and saw the beautiful seashore, and smelled the wonderful smell of the sea, I knew I would have had the time of my life there, even if that meant having to stand Stephanie’s boyfriend. How hard could have been to keep him away from me for two weeks? Well, harder than I thought actually. First of all I had to get used to my new female body. Everything about it felt so alien and weird, almost unsettling, but after a while I started to feel more and more comfortable in it. I really liked how my new delicate skin felt. I could just spend hours caressing it, and fondling my new curves. I grew to love my long and toned legs, and my flat belly, and my soft and round butt that acted just like a cushion. Not to mention my tits. Massaging them felt amazing, and the first few days I simply couldn’t keep my hands off of them.

It was harder to learn to act as a girl, and get through my morning routine. Doing my hair properly and applying my makeup was way harder than I imagined, and I even had to follow some tutorials on Youtube in order to learn how to do it. Even the clothes felt all weird and wrong, although I had to admit that skirts and dresses were rather comfortable. The worst think had to be the bikini, which of course I had no choice but to wear in order to get to the beach, but I always felt like my tits could have slipped out of it if I made a rushed movement.

It wasn’t hard to get rid of Stephanie on the other hand. I found out the access code for her phone almost immediately (1111, what an airhead! Of course she had to cheat in order to win!), while her boyfriend’s didn’t have any code. I blocked her immediately on both phones so she could not have disturbed my vacation. Although soon I wished someone would have interrupted us more often. From the moment we arrived to the resort he never took his hands off of me, constantly caressing me, and slapping my ass, and groping my tits, and trying to kiss me. I did my best to avoid him, but we were sleeping in the same room after all, so there really wasn’t much I could have done besides trying to push him away. However he would get increasingly vexed about that, and if I wanted to avoid an argument in the end I had to let him have his way with me a bit. Yes, I let him touch me. Yes, I let him kiss me. And yes, it felt… rather good actually. I was amazed at the feelings those kiss would give me, and after a while not only I got used to his constant presence, but I started to enjoy it even. It felt so reassuring, and he was such a kind and considerate guy. As strange as it was, I started to feel flattered by all those attentions, and soon when he would kiss me, and caress me, I started to feel a warm sensation down in my groin.

It’s already been one week since I swapped bodies with Stephanie. Half of the trip is already behind my back, and I feel sad that soon I will have to go back home. But tonight is going to be a very special night. He’s taking me to a romantic dinner, and I look gorgeous in this outfit. I’m so thrilled. I’m sure this is gonna be it. I can’t hold back anymore. This night we’re going to have some spicy sex! Yeah, I can’t just keep pushing him away, poor guy. He needs a bit of love, and I’m going to give it to him. I’m also finally breaking my silence with Stephanie. It’s strange, only now the thought of what she may have done while in my body is crossing my mind. At first I was just too thrilled or distracted by my new body to really think about it, and now frankly I don’t care at all. In fact I’m sending her this selfie to tell her the harsh news. I am going to keep her body for myself, and steal her life. I know it is wrong to just turn my back to my old life and take over hers, but I realized that I could never give up this hot body. Nor my loving boyfriend for that matter. There will be a lot I’ll have to deal with once I’m back at home, but for now that can wait. I still have a week of vacation in front of me, and my special night out is waiting for me. This is going to be great!

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing. You put an idea into a masterpiece and included everything I had in mind. I can't imagine it better. Now since the weather outside is really gloomy I keep dreaming of such vacations. Basking in the sun, wearing a bikini and with a handsome man laying next to me ;) Thank you Rachel <3 This really brightened up my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it :) Taking a vacation away from your male body is fun and all, but having that vacation last forever is even better! :*

      Delete