23 February 2018

A present for a friend

A very special request for a friend's birthday :) Happy birthday 4alice! (even if a bit late)
We were standing in the elevator in complete silence, and the soothing music was only contributing to make the situation even more awkward. My friend Julian was very uneasy, and kept adjusting the collar of his shirt nervously. Clearly he wasn’t used to dress sharply. I wouldn’t blame him for that. I myself would have gladly avoided to wear that suit. I looked just like a penguin. But the rule to access to the Kennel were very strict, starting from the outfits we should have worn in order to access the club. An elegant suit and a mask to hide our identities were essential. Yeah, it was probably the mask who made him even more nervous. I had been acting mysterious for the whole night, not even telling him where we were going, and to him whatever we were about to do must have seemed pretty shady. That was my aim of course. It was so fun to me to see him that tense. I knew he would have ended up appreciating the present I had in store for him. I would have made his birthday unforgettable.

When the bouncer let us in, we were welcomed by a truly amazing sight. Dozens of naked girls led on leashes by just as many men who were teasing them, and fucking them, and roughing them up, treating them like pets. The kinkiest place in town, truly a sight to behold. The expression on Julian’s face was simply priceless. He looked so confused. I didn’t leave him time to take that spectacle in, and lead him to a table where I ordered drinks for both of us and where we were then handed two girls for us to use. While I was teasing mine, fondling her breasts and pinching her butt, I kept looking at my friend. He wasn’t even getting handsy with his, like she was of no interest of him. Sure, I understood him being uneasy and unsure of what to do, but I also knew there was much more. After all, you don’t visit TG blogs, and request TG captions, and draw TG comics only to then go to a strip club and act like any man would do. I understood him. I was like him. It is a weird experience to go to a strip club with men all around you cheering randy at the strippers while you secretly wish you could be one of those girls. But the Kennel wasn’t just any strip club, and I had something really fun in store for my friend.

After a couple of minutes I chased the girls away and lead Julian to a privĂ©, where I ordered a very special drink for him. <<Drink! It will make you feel better.>> He made no objection, and chugged down the bright red liquid. I smiled smugly as I saw him letting the glass fall from his hand and starting to shake. It was always an amusing spectacle for me to see a guy transform for the first time. I looked at him staring shocked at his hands becoming slender and dainty, and almost started laughing as he took his new long hair in his hands, his face petrified in an “oh” of surprise, a face that soon started to rearrange into an Asian feminine visage. He let out a high pitched female shriek when his new breasts exploded abruptly on his chest, a shriek that got the attention of the other men in the room who joined me in witnessing the spectacle. He was getting more and more scared as the most painful phase of the transformation started to take place. His bones started to crack and his physique changed into a slender and frail figure. Finally he brought his delicate hands to his crotch, where his dick soon disappeared into his groin replaced by a pussy. The transformation was complete. Now a beautiful Asian woman was laying on the floor in place of my friend.

She raised from the floor shaking, and started to stare at her new body in disbelief. I recalled the first time I had transformed like that, and how scared and confused I was at first. Now it was my duty to help him adjust to his new form, but I didn’t want to make it too easy for him. Where would the fun have been in that?
<<You turned out quite nice. Hell, I’d say that you’re gorgeous even. Look at your reflection in that mirror. Amazing, isn’t it? I hope you appreciate the fact that I got the Asian package for you. Many of your requests featured guys turning into Asian chicks, so I assumed that you had a thing for that kind of girls. Well, you are one now! Isn’t it awesome?>>
He couldn’t even bring himself to speak. He stuttered something, probably still unsettled by his new voice.
<<Don’t say anything. You are not allowed to. You see, there are very strict rules for girls here.
For start, get rid of those clothes. They are too oversized for you now anyway. Here, this costume will be much more fitting for you now. And don’t forget your leash.
Here’s the thing. You are not only a woman now. As long as you are in this club, you are a pet! Whoever holds your leash is your master, and you will have to do everything he tells you to do, with no objections!
You will have to crawl on all four, and if you want to drink or eat, it will be provided to you in a doggie bowl. And you are not allowed to speak unless you are given permit. Understood?>>
<<I… I…>>
I slapped her for talking, not too hard of course, but it really shocked her. And yet in her confused expression I could swear I could read also intrigue now.
<<Understood?!>>
She nodded submissive. Now the fun could have begun.
<<I guess I should find a name for you now. Maybe Juliette would suit you, or I could go with one of the names I used in the captions I made for you, like Juri or Yuki. You know what, I think for now I’m going to simply call you bitch!>>

I lead her back into the club pulling her leash, and then to a couch where I made her sit on my lap and started to tease her. I knew exactly what to do to start to get her in the mood. I started with her tits. Of all the new assets a TGed guy acquires those are always the most intriguing at first, and I made sure she would find out how they felt. I fondled them, and massaged them, and gave them firm squeezes, licking, biting, and pinching her nipples that stood hard in no time. It was so fun to hear her yelp and let out moans of pleasure. All the time I kept thinking about my first time as a girl, and about what I did then. I had to use that knowledge to make her first time feel as good as possible, so after a while I made her kneel in front of me, whipped out my erect cock, and ordered her to start sucking it. There’s nothing quite as effective as giving head to a guy to get rid of your male mind. She started to enjoy that surprisingly fast, way faster than I would have imagined actually, so much so that soon I didn’t even have to push her head to force my dick deep inside her mouth. As much as I would have preferred to be in her place, that was nonetheless an amazing experience, and I would have ended up coming soon if I didn’t stop her. She was very good, but I didn’t want to blow my load too soon and be out of action for the rest of the night.

I got her on all four on the couch, and started to fuck her from behind. Her pussy was so tight, but she was already so wet that my dick slipped in pretty easily. And I swear I could have got off just from earing her gasp and moan for the first time as I reached deep inside of her up to her cervix. I started to pound her, harder and faster, holding her firmly from her hips. I had to bite my tongue in order for me not to come too soon. I wanted to get to the point where she would have started to cry for the pleasure. And soon enough she started to do it, moving her hips and pushing her ass back trying to get as much of my dick as possible inside of her, and then she asked for more. I pulled her hair violently, to punish her for having talked, and then I started to increase the pace of the humping, until I couldn’t hold back any longer and blew my load inside of her.

We were both breathless, and collapsed on the couch exhausted. I was hoping she enjoyed it, but then again that was the first time she had ever had sex as a woman, and most importantly it was the moment her lifetime desire had finally come true, so I knew that she had probably liked it. With time she would have found men more capable than me, but for the moment I could have been proud of having opened a new world to her.

When it finally came the time to get back home and we were both heading to the exit, a guy stopped me.
<<Would you mind if I borrow her since you are leaving? I never fucked a first timer.>>
I looked down at my friend-turned-pet, and I could see eagerness in her submissive expression. “Why not?” I thought to myself. “It’s her birthday after all. I guess she can enjoy herself how much she wants as long as the effects of the potion last.” So I handed the leash to the guy, and my friend had a new master. I left the Kennel knowing I had made her the most wonderful of present. Maybe in the future we would have come back there and would have repeated the experience with our roles switched, or perhaps we could have been both girls and served our new masters the best we could. But for now that was her special night, and I was sure she would have made the best of it.

2 comments:

  1. Best birthday ever. I'm also very confident i'll have a new pet "colleague" very soon.

    Thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the best for my friends! ^-^ Happy birthday!

      Delete