08 February 2018

The center of attention

An Anonymous request from someone who wishes to be Alexandra Daddario ^-^ Sorry if I have not used the image you sent me, there were just so many cute source images possible that I couldn't resist :P Hope you'll like it :)
When I went to bed that day, I couldn’t have imagined that that would have been the last time I would have seen my room, my parents… my life. Nor could I have known that my days as a shy, nerdy teenage boy would have been over forever, and that starting from the next morning, for the rest of my life I would have never ceased being the center of the attention wherever I would have gone.

The great shift took place that night. At the same moment, countless people all over the world switched bodies randomly. One moment you were yourself, the next you could have found yourself in another city, another country, another continent, forever stuck as someone else. You could have become anyone! A toddler, a criminal… a celebrity.

I woke up feeling groggy, and I was confused by my surroundings. I realized that I wasn’t in my room anymore, but I was laying in what looked like the backseat of a car. I felt strange, and achy, and all my body felt different. I rose up, and something fell in front of my eyesight. Flocks of long wavy hair were obstructing my view, and brushing against my shoulders. I brought my hand to my face to move them out of the way, baffled, but as I did so I happened to hit my chest, and to my dismay something… wiggled there. Something big, something soft. Something alien. And when I looked down I saw two round breasts squeezed into a black bra. I was so shocked my breath was cut short, and I started shaking. Immediately I took off the blanket that was covering me to inspect my whole body, and under it I found a flat and toned belly, long hairless legs, and a flat crotch covered by black panties. I was a woman!

I screamed in terror, surprised and unsettled by the female piercing voice that came out of my mouth, and I notice someone jolting beside me. A guy, who had just been woken up by my scream, and he looked as much surprised, confused, and unsettled by his body as I was. Most likely he was a victim of the event as well, but I was simply too scared to pay attention to him and try to figure out the situation together. I just wanted to get as far from there as possible. So I grabbed the first thing I saw, an oversized male coat, I slipped into a pair of shoes, and run away from the car. I had no idea what to do, I just wanted to run away! It didn’t take long before I was among people again, and all around me there was total mayhem. The whole world had slipped into complete chaos, which only increased my distress. Then I saw my reflection in a shop window and… I recognized it! Not as someone I knew personally, but as a celebrity! That hot body dressed in just a coat and lingerie, those luscious hair, those deep blue eyes… I was Alexandra Daddario!

It took several hours before things started to calm down a bit and everyone could start figuring out what had just happened. The news that night talked about the Great Shift, and all the chaos it brought around the world. And from that day on I had to cope with the fact that now people saw me as a famous actress. To this day I have no idea what has been of my old body, or of the people I knew, or even of the real Alexandra. I had to get used to a new life. As things around the world started to go back to normality (if we can even consider it normality), the entertainment industry was one of the first that tried to get back on its feet. With billions of people around the world trying to deal with all the changes the Shift brought into their lives, there was a need to start putting out new movies and TV shows as if nothing had happened, and those who had swapped bodies with celebrities were contacted to star in them due to their notoriety. And I, of course, was among them.

I was given a choice. Refuse their offer and try to start a new life as a gorgeous young woman, or do my best to adapt to my new body fast and then become an actress and fill the role of the real Alexandra. I was taken completely by surprise, but strangely enough I found myself intrigued by the possibility. For all my life I had been shy, indecisive, almost invisible to anyone, but now people recognized me in the streets, and paid attention to me, and they may even have looked up to me as an example of how to lead a new and successful life after the chaos of the Great Shift. What would you have done if you were in my place? Of course I accepted. I’m going to become a star!

There was only one problem. Not only I had no idea how to act, but no acting couch in the world could have taught me how to naturally behave like a woman in such a short window of time. I was doing my best, but there was always something missing. Something that kept me from fully embracing my newfound femininity and then use those feelings in my acting. Well, at least that was the case until tonight. You see, I think I have figured out which was the missing piece in my transition process, and I can already feel my womanhood blossoming. Tomorrow I’m going to blow their mind at the audition, and they will marvel at the progresses I have made. Right after this hunk will have finished blowing my mind with his thick cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment