02 February 2018

Can't run forever

Requested by Steve ^-^ Hope you'll like it :)
Oh god, what am I even doing? It’s cold, I’m soaked, and I feel awful! I’m going to catch a cold out here. Where even am I? When I suddenly found myself in that place I was so scared and confused that I couldn’t even think straight. I just wanted to get as far away as possible from all those people, and the cameras, and the flashes. I took the first coat I could find, ran outside under the rain, jumped into a taxi and let it take me somewhere else. For the whole ride I couldn’t stop staring at my body. It felt so strange. I was wearing a dress, and I had tits! I kept feeling my body, sensing my smooth skin, my delicate facial features, my soft butt and breasts, my toned legs. Only when I looked at my reflection into the rear-view mirror I realized what had happened to me. Somehow, for some reason, I was now Felicity Jones!

That was crazy! How could that have happened? All I knew back then was that one moment I was in my room, jerking off to the thought of my favorite actress, and the next I was standing on a red carpet, wearing a black dress, with dozens of photographers taking pics of me, and one guy was apparently interviewing me. What even was that place? Some kind of mundane event, maybe a premiere of something. Who knows? All I know is that now I’m apparently stuck like this, maybe forever. When I was finally able to unlock Felicity’s phone I searched on the internet to understand what had just happened. Apparently a strange wave of unknown nature they have called the F.O.S.E. went across the whole word swapping people’s bodies, and whoever was masturbating when the event took place suddenly found themselves trapped in the body of the person they were thinking about. For me that meant becoming my erotic dream.

What should I do know? I’ve ignored my phone for the whole night, not paying attention to all the people looking for me. Well, looking for Felicity actually. I think I’ve recognized even my number among those countless missed calls. It is probably Felicity herself, now trapped in my body, looking for me to sort this thing out. Everyone now back at home already knows what has happened, and what I did. I feel so ashamed. How can I confront everyone about it? But I can’t keep hiding either. I will have to get back home… well, get somewhere else, eventually! What’s going to be of me? Does this mean I’m an actress now? Will I have to go back home and live my life as a gorgeous woman? I don’t know what to do! God, this must be a nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment