28 February 2018

Brotherly love


I just did what every brother would have done. I guess every brother would have done it at least. I mean, what can you do when you see your little brother getting more depressed and miserable month after month because he can’t get a girlfriend and finally lose his virginity? Hell it had almost become a personal matter. I mean, it is kind of disappointing to have a brother so inept that he can’t even find a girl for a quick fuck. I guess he just lacked the confidence to do so, and I may have played a role into making him so insecure. I may have mocked him one or two times, but what can I say? We have always been just so different.

I guess this makes up for all those times I made fun of him. In fact now I feel more like a fool than ever. I should have just asked one of my female friends to have sex with him, but they would probably have turned him down. They always go on about how ugly he is, or what a looser he is. They may have changed their mind if they knew how huge is dick is. Hell, it’s bigger than mine, it is kind of humiliating.

Anyway popping one of those gender-change pills I had heard so much about recently just seemed like the best solution. If I wanted to really help him I might as well just take it all on myself. I have to say, I turned out pretty attractive as a girl. In fact, when I got my makeup done and slipped into a skimpy dress I was really hot. My brother couldn’t wish for anything better for his first time.

I obviously was pretty tense, if not disturbed, when I approached him at the party. Flirting with a guy was already unsettling, but doing it with my own brother was just way too creepy. I think I did well nonetheless. I reduced him to a babbling idiot in a matter of minutes, just with a couple of alluding sentences and a couple of winks and caresses. Hell, no wonder he can’t get a girlfriend, he’s just so clumsy and awkward.

I was surprised by how confident he suddenly got when we finally got to the bedroom. He had become so impatient, even kind of rough. He almost tore my dress off of me. I have to admit I got pretty aroused by that sudden confidence, which was good, since I was pretty concerned about whether or not I could have actually got through that.

What followed was amazing. I had planned to just ride him for a couple of minutes until he came and then to get away from there and go back to being myself. But instead it was he who ended up dominating me. He bent me over, held me still and slipped his huge shaft inside of me. It cut my breath instantly, and I could barely feel my limbs as it started to dig its way inside of me. Never would I have imagined that sex as a girl would have felt that incredible. The only thing who got me back to my senses was him pulling my hair as he started to fuck me faster and harder. I didn’t plan to become his fuck-toy, but soon enough all I could do was moan, and cry and pant. I think I may have even begged him for more at a certain point. It didn’t felt as unsettling as it does now back then.

In the end I didn’t even leave. I just laid there on the bed exhausted, and fell asleep in his embrace. The sex had been amazing, but now that he was there hugging me from behind, cuddling me and kissing my ear… he was just so cute. He seemed so grateful for what had just happened. I was just too tired to think of getting away as I planned anyway, so I just basked in that tender embrace. I actually panicked when I woke up a few hours later and realized what had happened. Fortunately he was just as tired as I was and didn’t even noticed me gathering my stuff and getting out of the house and back to my place.

In the morning he wrote me about what had happened the previous night. He was just so thrilled, I couldn’t help but smile about it. In the end I really did well. But I’m not sure whether or not I should end it here. After all he may think that he wasn’t good enough if the girl he had spent the best night of his life with doesn’t look for him ever again, and I have still a bunch of those pills left. Becoming his girlfriend is definitely a little bit too much, but it can’t be bad to just see him a couple of times more as a girl and boost his confidence a bit. It’s not like I won’t enjoy it just as much as him, even though the thought of actually starting to date my brother is pretty fucked up. But it won’t be for long, I will just find a way to dump him without making him feel too bad. Yeah, this will work out just fine. I should get a different telephone before that. He will need a mean to contact me after all. Maybe I will get him to send some dick picks. I still can’t believe how huge it was, and they will help me getting myself off when I will start to explore my female body. I don’t want him to catch me unprepared again after all. I must make it clear that I won’t be the submissive one.

3 comments:

  1. Unlike the older brother, I will not only be tempted to use a "permanent" version of the TG pill, but actually do so, thus definitively becoming my younger brother's girlfriend. I already know in advance that I will never regret this .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sigh). Even after re-reading this story, I stand by my previous comment: I, as an older brother, will immediately opt for the permanent gender change pill and for the rest of my life first his girlfriend, then his fiancée, then his bride and than to be his wife. And eventually mother of our children. Actually I long for that already .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, after re-reading this story, my choice will be the same: I will choose the TG pill that irreversibly and permanently turns me into a real woman, and I will wholeheartedly and sincerely choose to first to be his younger brother's girlfriend, then his betrothed, then his bride, then his wife, and finally the mother of our children. Because I know him through and through, and will actually help him become more independent and self-confident, and not just with regard to women.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete